The 2016 renewal of the Kentucky Derby has most veteran handicappers stumped. Include yours truly in that group. The time to make a decision has come and making the choice even tougher is that our deadline precedes the post-position draw.
V.I.P. Getting Rich with Saber | FREE PREVIEW! Welcome to Kentucky Derby 142 and my number of 149. We’ll get to the 149 in just a bit. The past few years the West Coast runners have dominated the Derby and on the surface it could happen again.
Gaming Insider | Las Vegas is ready for a major league sports team, according to Las Vegas-based oddsmaker Jim Vaccaro. The issue has been batted around as leagues turned up their noses at the prospect of locating a team in the center of gambling action.
Special to Gaming Today Edgar Allen Poe famously stated “Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.” Never was there a more appropriate sentiment as it relates to the kind of hype that will surround the Kentucky Derby over the next few days.
Non-gaming revenue generated by Macau’s six gaming operators will exceed nine percent of their total income – 2.4 percentage points better than 2014 – by 2020.
- Siegal Slots and Suites offers budget friendly club
- Logano looks the part in Kansas
- I'm seeing Poetic justice at Kentucky Derby
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Weather, post will reveal Kentucky Derby winner
- Cinco de Mayo plus Derby Day equals busy Vegas
- Beerhaus has a great local-like Happy Hour on the Strip
- On the surface West Coast looks like Derby winner