VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Penn finished 2015 with two Vegas properties, the M Resort and the Tropicana. They expect to spend much of 2016 installing new games, additional food outlets and paying close attention to the competition.
Super Bowl Props Betting Capsule | Will the Broncos score in all four quarters of the Super Bowl? Will the Panthers? Will there be more goals in the three NHL games early Sunday than there will be points in the second quarter of Super Bowl 50?
NFL Super Bowl Betting Capsule | For the third straight season, No. 1 seeds from both conferences will joust in the Super Bowl when the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers meet Sunday in Santa Clara, Calif.
More than a dozen new restaurants and bars will be coming to Boyd Gaming properties in the Las Vegas during the next year as the Las Vegas-based public company keeps its emphasis on nongaming amenities for the time being.
Super Bowl 50 hype should forget Cam Newton's “race” or Peyton Manning’s likely ride into the sunset. We have a network audience held hostage and the troops coming in to support sports betting.