VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Since its opening six months ago, the Harrah’s Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center has nearly doubled its booked meetings and conventions through 2019 and expects to bring nearly 300,000 conference attendees to Atlantic City.
More than four million people traveled through McCarran International Airport during March, a 5.5 percent increase over March a year ago. It was the airport’s best March total in eight years.
Clark County’s gaming win fell 3.59 percent to $796.69 million during March during the same period a year ago. But the rest of the state did not do any better as the statewide win for March was also 3.04 percent lower at $922.27 million.
Leaders of Connecticut’s two federally recognized Indian tribes have received preliminary assurances from federal officials that gambling agreements with the state would not be jeopardized by the proposed third casino they hope to open.
Massachusetts will collect less gambling tax revenues if two casinos rather than one are allowed to open in its southeastern corner near Rhode Island.
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20