VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Ice Cubes | As a life-long Los Angeles Kings fan, it pains me to name my neighbors to be the club to beat. If that doesn’t make my choice truly objective, then there’s not much else I can say to convince you Anaheim will hoist the Stanley Cup this spring.
The 2015 MLB postseason gets underway in New York where the Yankees host the Houston Astros in the American League wild card game. The Astros will send Keuchel (-105) to the mound against the Yanks Tanaka (-105).
Slot Club Spotlight | Overlooking the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas, The Plaza Hotel & Casino offers guests a variety of gambling choices, including the latest penny slots, high-limit machines, classic favorites.
The Analyst | In attending all days of the gaming industry’s trade show, G2E, I was intrigued by the differences of this year’s show vs. shows of the past and the obvious direction in which the industry is headed.
The head of MGM Resorts International is heading to Springfield this week to shore up support for its $800 million resort casino. President William Hornbuckle visits the city on Monday to “reaffirm” his company’s commitment to building the downtown complex.
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL