2011 NBA Basketball Title OddsMay 24, 2011 2:00 AM by GT Staff
The 2016 renewal of the Kentucky Derby has most veteran handicappers stumped. Include yours truly in that group. The time to make a decision has come and making the choice even tougher is that our deadline precedes the post-position draw.
Gaming Insider | Las Vegas is ready for a major league sports team, according to Las Vegas-based oddsmaker Jim Vaccaro. The issue has been batted around as leagues turned up their noses at the prospect of locating a team in the center of gambling action.
Special to Gaming Today Edgar Allen Poe famously stated “Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.” Never was there a more appropriate sentiment as it relates to the kind of hype that will surround the Kentucky Derby over the next few days.
Non-gaming revenue generated by Macau’s six gaming operators will exceed nine percent of their total income – 2.4 percentage points better than 2014 – by 2020.
Thoughtfully regulated legal sports betting works to the long term benefit of both fans and the major sports leagues intent on protecting the integrity of their games.
- Beerhaus has a great local-like Happy Hour on the Strip
- I'm seeing Poetic justice at Kentucky Derby
- Weather, post will reveal Kentucky Derby winner
- Siegal Slots and Suites offers budget friendly club
- Logano looks the part in Kansas
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Cinco de Mayo plus Derby Day equals busy Vegas
- On the surface West Coast looks like Derby winner