GamingToday’s NFL Bookies BattleOctober 18, 2011 3:01 AM by GT Staff
VIP | GamingToday’s annual Bookies Battle, which features the state’s top bookmakers picking the point-spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week season.
Since its opening six months ago, the Harrah’s Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center has nearly doubled its booked meetings and conventions through 2019 and expects to bring nearly 300,000 conference attendees to Atlantic City.
More than four million people traveled through McCarran International Airport during March, a 5.5 percent increase over March a year ago. It was the airport’s best March total in eight years.
Clark County’s gaming win fell 3.59 percent to $796.69 million during March during the same period a year ago. But the rest of the state did not do any better as the statewide win for March was also 3.04 percent lower at $922.27 million.
Leaders of Connecticut’s two federally recognized Indian tribes have received preliminary assurances from federal officials that gambling agreements with the state would not be jeopardized by the proposed third casino they hope to open.
Massachusetts will collect less gambling tax revenues if two casinos rather than one are allowed to open in its southeastern corner near Rhode Island.
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20