GamingToday’s NFL Bookies BattleOctober 25, 2011 3:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP | GamingToday’s annual Bookies Battle, which features the state’s top bookmakers picking the point-spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week season.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | Have to like the spot for Akron, who enters Saturday on two weeks of rest following a close encounter with Penn State in Happy Valley to challenge a Marshall team that is 1-9-1 ATS as a road favorite since 2010.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | New Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith, with a reputation for having staunch defensive teams, has seen his Buccaneers lose back-to-back home games to the Panthers and Rams.
Wynn Resorts and Massachusetts gambling regulators finalized a license for a proposed $1.6 billion resort casino across from Boston.
Beset by crushing debt, fleeing customers and run-down facilities, Trump Plaza on Tuesday became the fourth casino in Atlantic City to shut down this year.
Before an official vote was taken by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission on Tuesday, three of the four voting members had already decided that they favored Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) over Mohegan Sun for the Boston-area casino license.
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- Like GamingToday on Facebook