Parry’s NHL Hockey Power RankingFebruary 07, 2012 2:30 AM by Noland Parry
VIP | Noland Parry’s NHL hockey Power Ranking is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be for wagering or betting.
The possibility of the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas inched a bit closer to reality when owner Mark Davis not only pledged to move the Raiders to the city, but put $500 million into the proposed $1.4 billion domed stadium.
Since its opening six months ago, the Harrah’s Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center has nearly doubled its booked meetings and conventions through 2019 and expects to bring nearly 300,000 conference attendees to Atlantic City.
More than four million people traveled through McCarran International Airport during March, a 5.5 percent increase over March a year ago. It was the airport’s best March total in eight years.
Clark County’s gaming win fell 3.59 percent to $796.69 million during March during the same period a year ago. But the rest of the state did not do any better as the statewide win for March was also 3.04 percent lower at $922.27 million.
Leaders of Connecticut’s two federally recognized Indian tribes have received preliminary assurances from federal officials that gambling agreements with the state would not be jeopardized by the proposed third casino they hope to open.
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20