WGC-Accenture 1st Round Matches oddsFebruary 21, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP: WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship 1st Round Matches odds are provided by LVH SuperBook for use by bettors and gamblers to make their wagers and bets.
State officials say Nevada gambling revenue was down more than 2 percent in April compared with last year. The Nevada Gaming Control Board said Thursday that the state’s casinos won $876 million in April.
Gov. Chris Christie said a deal to rescue Atlantic City that advanced in the Legislature this week contains the authority he would need to help the struggling resort town, but he stopped short of saying he would sign it.
As many as 11 states may adopt regulations permitting and regulating daily fantasy sports by the end of the year. Six states have passed bills to regulate daily fantasy sports so far, and five more may do so soon.
Gamblers lost more money at Mississippi casinos along both the Gulf Coast and Mississippi River in April. Figures released by the state Revenue Department show casinos won $181 million in April, up 2 percent from $177 million in April 2015.
Legal, regulated sports betting is good for business and the integrity of the game, National Basketball Association Commissioner Adam Silver told ESPN.
- Early grades out for college football's elite
- Kelly in Vegas making noise in sports gaming world
- Cleaning up Nyquist’s muddy Preakness loss
- Early Preakness pace dooms Nyquist
- Research NFL not college football just yet
- Rookie errors can resurface in veteran bettors
- Value with MLB pitchers below superstar level
- Stick with Sharks, Penguins for Stanley Cup Finals