NASCAR Sprint Cup OddsMarch 20, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
FRIDAY FREE BOOKIES BATTLE SELECTION | Check out the free Bookies Battle selection of the day. Today's selection is from Graham Perry at Eldorado Henderson.
Los Angeles nightlife mogul Sam Nazarian who turned the Sahara hotel and casino into the SLS Las Vegas is selling his 10 percent stake in the struggling property to his business partner on the project.
Four of Maryland’s five casinos posted revenue gains of at least 5 percent in September. The figures reveal casino revenues totaled $87.4 million, an increase of $5 million over the same month last year.
Central Division rivals St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago Cubs square off in the opener of the best-of-five NLDS at Busch Stadium in St. Louis where former teammates John Lackey (-106) and Jon Lester (-102) will lock horns in the mound matchup.
Harry Reid, the top Democrat Senate, wants Congress to examine fantasy-sports betting services. Reid’s call for action came after reports that an employee with access to insider information placed bets in the unregulated multi-billion-dollar industry.
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL