Odds To Win 2013 BCS football National Championship GameApril 03, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts hopes Indiana lawmakers will let the state’s gaming operators bring some of its already approved capacity to the state’s more populous areas. Full House is the owner of the Rising Star casino resort in Rising Sun.
New York is expected to “retaliate violently” if New Jersey voters approve plans to allow two casinos across the river from Manhattan. New Jersey voters will decide in November whether to authorize casinos in the northern part of the state.
State officials say Nevada gambling revenue was down more than 2 percent in April compared with last year. The Nevada Gaming Control Board said Thursday that the state’s casinos won $876 million in April.
Gov. Chris Christie said a deal to rescue Atlantic City that advanced in the Legislature this week contains the authority he would need to help the struggling resort town, but he stopped short of saying he would sign it.
As many as 11 states may adopt regulations permitting and regulating daily fantasy sports by the end of the year. Six states have passed bills to regulate daily fantasy sports so far, and five more may do so soon.
- Wynn debuts new poker room
- Aces cracked a nice poker situation
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Memorial weekend suited for Cal poker
- Trevi at Caesars celebrates National Wine Day
- Superstitions can be a part of poker players lives
- Don't split 10's in blackjack
- The Mesquite Amateur featured on seven golf courses