PENN announces Miss. management changesMarch 03, 2014 8:03 PM by Ray Poirier
Penn National Gaming Inc. (PENN) has announced three management changes at its Mississippi casinos.
Kees Eder is retiring as manager of Boomtown Biloxi Casino and will be succeeded by Chett Harrison, the manager of Hollywood Casino Bay St. Louis. Harrison will manage both operations.
Steve Lambert has been appointed general manger of Hollywood Casino Tunica.
Ray Poirier is the longtime executive editor at GamingToday.
Contact Ray at RayPoirier@GamingToday.com.
Las Vegas was good to Wynn Resorts Ltd. in the third quarter but not enough to make up for a stormy three months in Macau. Wynn reported that the company’s revenue dropped 1.4 percent to $1.37 billion in the quarter.
NBA Betting Capsules | Two teams expected to be in the thick of the Western Conference title chase square off in Portland where the Oklahoma City Thunder face the Portland Trailblazer. The Blazers are hefty -8 point favorites with the total at 201.5.
Breeders’ Cup Classic and Longines Breeders’ Cup Distaff Post Position Draw Quotes from Santa Anita Park.
Bob Harvey’s NBA Betting Capsules | Once again the Spurs will rely on their big three of Tim Duncan (38), Tony Parker (32) and Manu Ginobili (37) who continue to turn-back time.
The time has arrived to get serious about the 2014 Breeders’ Cup World Championships Friday and Saturday at Santa Anita Park.
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Be part of the Breeders' Cup seminars
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Vegas sports books get ready for the NBA season
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Ryan Newman biggest mover on Vegas odds boards
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook