2014 betting odds to win NHL Stanley CupApril 01, 2014 2:30 AM by GT Staff
NHL Stanley Cup future odds for betting and wagering are provided by LVH SuperBook. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NHL future odds are updated weekly.
|NHL Stanley Cup Odds|
c/o LVH 3-31-2014
|Copyright 2014 GamingToday|
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
The 2016 renewal of the Kentucky Derby has most veteran handicappers stumped. Include yours truly in that group. The time to make a decision has come and making the choice even tougher is that our deadline precedes the post-position draw.
Gaming Insider | Las Vegas is ready for a major league sports team, according to Las Vegas-based oddsmaker Jim Vaccaro. The issue has been batted around as leagues turned up their noses at the prospect of locating a team in the center of gambling action.
Special to Gaming Today Edgar Allen Poe famously stated “Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.” Never was there a more appropriate sentiment as it relates to the kind of hype that will surround the Kentucky Derby over the next few days.
Non-gaming revenue generated by Macau’s six gaming operators will exceed nine percent of their total income – 2.4 percentage points better than 2014 – by 2020.
Thoughtfully regulated legal sports betting works to the long term benefit of both fans and the major sports leagues intent on protecting the integrity of their games.
- Inside Oshie isn't the leader Capitals need
- GGG in Future if Canelo tops Khan
- NGCB approves MVP, Cy Young MLB betting
- Take a long shot like Creator for Kentucky Derby
- Northside vs. Southside? Cubs-White Sox World Series?
- Heat too much for Raptors if Bosh comes back
- Nyquist looks like Derby favorite but go Mo Tom
- May is far to soon to judge MLB success or failure