Boyd Gaming appoints Chris Gibase to new positionJuly 28, 2014 7:11 PM by Ray Poirier
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD) has appointed Chris Gibase to its newly-created position of senior vice president and chief marketing officer. He joined the company in 2002.
Also, two other appointments were announced: Steve Schutte and Vince Schwartz were named senior vice presidents, operations.
Ray Poirier is the longtime executive editor at GamingToday.
Contact Ray at RayPoirier@GamingToday.com.
GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads Week 5 | Las Vegas' top casino bookmakers pick the point spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week pro football season.
Winning Strategies | If you are reading this in the original print form, there is a good chance you are currently attending the 2014 Global Gaming Expo (G2E).
Pokin' Around | There is no statute of limitations in sports journalism, especially if you’re Jerry Izenberg, born in 1930 and continue to stay relevant.
The base of older players has not been replenished by younger people, and the pool of table games players has been reduced. What can be done to reverse the downward spiral of live table games?
Some 500 casino workers protested outside MGM Macau, the gaming property that is majority owned by MGM Resorts International Sunday afternoon, saying they were unhappy with what was described as the company’s salary scheme.
- Scheduling and road travel important in football
- Chargers and Bengals climb NFL power list
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- NASCAR Penske drivers starting strong in Chase
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Like GamingToday on Facebook