Boyd Gaming appoints Chris Gibase to new positionJuly 28, 2014 7:11 PM by Ray Poirier
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD) has appointed Chris Gibase to its newly-created position of senior vice president and chief marketing officer. He joined the company in 2002.
Also, two other appointments were announced: Steve Schutte and Vince Schwartz were named senior vice presidents, operations.
Ray Poirier is the longtime executive editor at GamingToday.
Contact Ray at RayPoirier@GamingToday.com.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | New Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith, with a reputation for having staunch defensive teams, has seen his Buccaneers lose back-to-back home games to the Panthers and Rams.
Wynn Resorts and Massachusetts gambling regulators finalized a license for a proposed $1.6 billion resort casino across from Boston.
Beset by crushing debt, fleeing customers and run-down facilities, Trump Plaza on Tuesday became the fourth casino in Atlantic City to shut down this year.
Before an official vote was taken by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission on Tuesday, three of the four voting members had already decided that they favored Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN) over Mohegan Sun for the Boston-area casino license.
Vegas Sports Books | Have you noticed a sudden shift in how sports betting is being received around the country thanks to positive publicity? We have ESPN College Gameday and Fox Sports talking about point spreads on college football.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Like GamingToday on Facebook