Horseshoe Casino Cleveland starts elevated walkwaySeptember 13, 2013 11:38 AM by Staff & Wire Reports
A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
The answer: a definite maybe but probably not in the next few years with one possible exception, according to my informal survey of sportsbook officials who made it clear they were not necessarily speaking for top officials.
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20