Horseshoe Casino Cleveland starts elevated walkwaySeptember 13, 2013 11:38 AM by Staff & Wire Reports
A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
Las Vegas remains the largest U.S. metropolitan area without a major league sports team but that lonely state of being appears headed for change. The scent of change is in the air as pro sports leagues and the big thinkers behind major events of all kinds peer toward Las Vegas with new respect. It all translates as opportunity.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Don't split 10's in blackjack
- Trevi at Caesars celebrates National Wine Day
- Wynn debuts new poker room
- Superstitions can be a part of poker players lives
- Memorial weekend suited for Cal poker
- Aces cracked a nice poker situation
- The Mesquite Amateur featured on seven golf courses