Horseshoe Casino Cleveland starts elevated walkwaySeptember 13, 2013 11:38 AM by Staff & Wire Reports
A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
SPORTS BETTING A.C.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says the state will have no role in the regulation of the sports betting that Atlantic City casinos are now free to pursue if they want to buck whatever opposition professional sports leagues may throw at them.
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Like GamingToday on Facebook