A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
Recently, Chinese officials have been emphasizing the need to scrutinize gambling activities in Macau to be sure money laundering is not taking place. This has prompted the various Macau casino operators to increase their vigilance regarding the illegal activity.
- Can California Chrome win Kentucky Derby?
- Churchill Downs increases take out
- 2014 Kentucky Derby Top 22 Point Getters
- Can anyone in the NBA apply Heat like Miami Heat?
- NHL altered divisional and playoff format
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook