A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
DOG RACING DYING
During the 1960’s and 70’s, greyhound racing flourished in many states throughout the country. But, that was before the spread of casino gambling. Now, casinos are feeling the impact of over-abundance while most dog tracks have been shuttered.
- NFL quarterbacks most important
- Hamlin should do well in NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Halfpoint season check-up to Breeders' Cup
- Time of year for trades in baseball
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- 3-way slugfest with Bengals, Steelers and Ravens
- Like GamingToday on Facebook