Horseshoe Casino Cleveland starts elevated walkwaySeptember 13, 2013 11:38 AM by Staff & Wire Reports
A new elevated pedestrian walkway will allow gamblers to park and head to Cleveland’s casino without going on city streets.
Work has begun on the walkway sought by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland to allow gamblers to avoid a busy cross-street and bad weather.
The walkway will open early next year and will have scooter and wheelchair rentals.
Casino general manager Marcus Glover announced the start of the project on Friday. He says it’s a response to guests who want a more convenient route from the casino parking deck.
The glass-enclosed walkway will share the cityscape with a street leading to an imposing granite courthouse decorated with statues of Moses, Thomas Jefferson and others.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
The legalization of wide open sports betting is close to the moment when it will spill over Nevada’s state borders and spread across other states. That’s the thinking of Florida sports attorney Daniel Wallach who has been following New Jersey’s so far unsuccessful efforts to open sportsbooks and the explosive evolution of fantasy wagering.
- Utley's slide shows how MLB hates change
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- Clearly fantasy sports needs outside regulators
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Two races for drivers to make up ground in Chase
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL