Full House to acquire Fitzgerald's in TunicaMarch 24, 2014 10:21 AM by Staff & Wire Reports
Las Vegas-based Full House Resorts Inc. announced on Monday that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Fitzgerald’s Casino in Tunica, Mississippi. The property being sold is currently owned and operated by a membership group known as The Majestic Star Casino LLC.
Sale price, said Full House, is $62 million, exclusive of working capital and other adjustments, fees and expenses as of the closing date.
It was noted that the purchase is subject to Full House obtaining financing for the acquisition within 90 days of its execution, obtaining regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
The acquiring company said it intends to fund the acquisition of the Fitz Casino with a combination of proceeds obtained by refinancing its existing credit facilities with a new credit facility with a capacity of approximately $125 million and through an equity offering.
Closing is expected to take place during the third fiscal quarter,
Tunica’s Fitz Casino has 38,000 square feet of gaming space. It operates with about 1,100 slot and video poker machines and 20 table games. The property includes a 506-room hotel with 68 suites, a fine dining restaurant, buffet, a quick service restaurant, two casino bars and an 8,100 square foot multi-purpose event center.
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Irish eyes will smile with our Notre Dame analysis
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Penske and Hendrick top NASCAR teams
- NFL upside surprises - like the Giants and Cowboys
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook