You are trying to access our V.I.P. paid subscription service. In this menu we list all of our weekly PDF Editions of GamingToday. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid V.I.P. section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money. Learn more here.
Top NFL Vegas betting trends | 49ers: Off a loss as a favorite: lost next game against the spread only 1 of 16 times; Have lost only 1 of last 11 road games ATS.
For the first time this season, weather could play a key role in games. The meetings between the Ravens and Browns seems most likely to get wet. This is something to keep an eye on if you doubt certain QBs can handle the elements.
Fantasy Football Fix | It was surreal watching marquee player after marquee player succumb to injury Sunday. But so is the nature of the NFL and fantasy football. Let's assess the damage and identify which targets we should be after heading into Week 3.
Florida State buckled to pressure and extended its suspension of Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston from a half to the entire game tonight against No. 22 Clemson.
Swish's Free Smart Play of the Day | Swish Analytics prides itself on a data-driven system, and unlike most handicappers, we try to give a detailed statistical breakdown of why and how picks are formulated.
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- Like GamingToday on Facebook