Ice Cubes | The captain of NYC's Islanders, John Tavares capped a 5-goal series with the game-tying goal in the final seconds and then the golden goal in the second overtime of Game 6 for the significant hockey memory at Barclays Center.
V.I.P. On the Mark | Over the last 23 years of being a New York Islanders fan the only thing to be happy about was drafting John Tavares. Thanks for Nick Pellegrino’s kind words about my affection for the Isles, who should never have left Long Island for Brooklyn.
The Takeover | Wow, what is going on in the NHL Playoffs? Los Angeles and Anaheim down 2-0 after getting swept at home by San Jose and Nashville, respectively! Crazy start, much better than this NBA first round. Are you kidding me with these games?
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20