The past few years the West Coast runners have dominated the Derby and on the surface it could happen again with horses like the favorite Nyquist, the Santa Derby winner Exaggerator, the very consistent Baffert runner Mor Spirit who has never been worse than second in all seven of his starts.
- Inside Oshie isn't the leader Capitals need
- Heat too much for Raptors if Bosh comes back
- May is far to soon to judge MLB success or failure
- Northside vs. Southside? Cubs-White Sox World Series?
- GGG in Future if Canelo tops Khan
- Nyquist looks like Derby favorite but go Mo Tom
- NGCB approves MVP, Cy Young MLB betting
- Take a long shot like Creator for Kentucky Derby