GamingToday’s Consensus PicksFebruary 09, 2012 8:01 AM by GT Staff
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20