V.I.P. Noland Parry's Major League Baseball Power Guide runs during the MLB season and is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be for betting and wagering on Pro Baseball games.
V.I.P. NFL Capsules | In Week 3, we’ll learn how much desperation plays a role in a team’s performance when four playoff teams from 2014 try to begin the climb from a 0-2 hole (Seahawks, Colts, Lions and Ravens).
October opened with only Arizona falling from the ranks of the unbeaten, leaving six perfect teams entering Week 5. New England and Tennessee become the first teams to come off a bye, while four others take a breather as we come up on the first week with just 14 contests. Let’s size up the top 10.
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL