It’s been a wacky season for several baseball teamsAugust 09, 2011 3:00 AM by Andy Iskoe
VIP: The 3-2 Pitch | MLB Baseball provides many twists and turns such that just when you think you’ve got things figured out some sort of head scratcher unfolds.
The past few years the West Coast runners have dominated the Derby and on the surface it could happen again with horses like the favorite Nyquist, the Santa Derby winner Exaggerator, the very consistent Baffert runner Mor Spirit who has never been worse than second in all seven of his starts.
- Siegal Slots and Suites offers budget friendly club
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Cinco de Mayo plus Derby Day equals busy Vegas
- I'm seeing Poetic justice at Kentucky Derby
- Beerhaus has a great local-like Happy Hour on the Strip
- Logano looks the part in Kansas
- Weather, post will reveal Kentucky Derby winner
- On the surface West Coast looks like Derby winner