Iskoe’s MLB Baseball Handicapping DataSeptember 06, 2011 3:00 AM by Andy Iskoe
MLB HANDICAPPING DATA : Andy Iskoe’s MLB Stats include each team’s wins, losses, net Profit or (Loss) for the 2009 season through last Sunday night. Also shown are each team’s results for Overs, Unders and Pushes. The Home vs. Road breakdown is also shown together with the average runs for and against.
The past few years the West Coast runners have dominated the Derby and on the surface it could happen again with horses like the favorite Nyquist, the Santa Derby winner Exaggerator, the very consistent Baffert runner Mor Spirit who has never been worse than second in all seven of his starts.
- Logano looks the part in Kansas
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Cinco de Mayo plus Derby Day equals busy Vegas
- I'm seeing Poetic justice at Kentucky Derby
- Weather, post will reveal Kentucky Derby winner
- Siegal Slots and Suites offers budget friendly club
- Beerhaus has a great local-like Happy Hour on the Strip
- On the surface West Coast looks like Derby winner