NBA Basketball Records and Scoring AveragesJune 14, 2011 2:00 AM by Andy Iskoe
VIP | NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages shows each team’s overall straight up (S/U), pointspread (ATS) and Over/Under results plus their home/road records and scoring averages/margins through this past Sunday’s games.
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20