Two for TuesdayMarch 27, 2012 3:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP: 2 for Tuesday | UMass +2 vs. Stanford (NIT), Minnesota +1 vs. Washington (NIT), Minnesota +5 ½ at Memphis (NBA) and Houston +7 at Dallas (NBA).
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20