Parry’s NCAA College Football Power GuideNovember 08, 2011 3:00 AM by Noland Parry
VIP | Noland Parry’s NCAA College Football Power Guide runs during the College season and is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be...
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20