Parry’s NCAA College Football Power GuideNovember 08, 2011 3:00 AM by Noland Parry
VIP | Noland Parry’s NCAA College Football Power Guide runs during the College season and is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be...
October opened with only Arizona falling from the ranks of the unbeaten, leaving six perfect teams entering Week 5. New England and Tennessee become the first teams to come off a bye, while four others take a breather as we come up on the first week with just 14 contests. Let’s size up the top 10.
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL