John Yurik wins $10,000 William Hill College Pick'em contestNovember 20, 2012 3:00 AM by GT Staff
John Yurik won 50 of 70 games to claim in the $10,000 first prize in the season long William Hill $100,000 College Pick’em football contest. Yurik beat nearly 1,000 entrants. Second (no ID) at 48-22 earned $5,000.
October opened with only Arizona falling from the ranks of the unbeaten, leaving six perfect teams entering Week 5. New England and Tennessee become the first teams to come off a bye, while four others take a breather as we come up on the first week with just 14 contests. Let’s size up the top 10.
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL