2014 odds to win NCAA football BCS National ChampionshipNovember 19, 2013 2:30 AM by GT Staff
NCAA Football BCS National Championship future odds for betting and wagering are provided by LVH SuperBook. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NCAA Football future odds are updated weekly.
|Copyright 2013 GamingToday|
|2014 BCS National Championship Game Odds|
|ROSE BOWL -- PASADENA, CA|
|Monday, January 6, 2014|
|North Carolina St||XXXX|
|**ALL BETS ARE ACTION|
|**GAME MUST BE PLAYED 8 DAYS WITHIN SCHEDULED DATE FOR ACTION|
|c/o LVH 11-18-2013|
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Nationals deliver for MLB bettors; Cubs stealing show
- Time to put NFL Draft bets on Vegas sportsbook boards
- Sunset Station is No. 1 overall for NFL Draft party
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- Westin casino offers MAX values
- Quarterbacks are a risky proposition in the NFL Draft
- Canterbury takes a bold step for horse racing future
- Graboyes betting on video game slot machines