Super Bowl: Patriotic prediction: -2½, -7½, -10½.February 03, 2012 7:47 AM by Micah Roberts
From the time we knew who would be playing in the Super Bowl, I’ve always had a lean on the Patriots to win. As great as the Giants have been on their march to the Super Bowl, I still can’t get their bad losses out of my head.
Golden State will have to survive without the NBA’s leading scorer for at least two weeks until he’s re-evaluated, but, potentially, we may not see him again this postseason. Sportsbooks temporarily took all futures bets on projected Finals matchups, NBA championships and conference winners off the board as they awaited news on Curry.
- Curry's slip could change NBA Finals result
- Talladega is all about Dale Jr.
- Astros reflecting Houston we have a problem
- Luxor hosts preferred poker player tournament
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- NYI 23-year series drought ends in 1st Brooklyn season
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- An interesting maiden among the Kentucky Derby 20