Super Bowl: Patriotic prediction: -2½, -7½, -10½.February 03, 2012 7:47 AM by Micah Roberts
From the time we knew who would be playing in the Super Bowl, I’ve always had a lean on the Patriots to win. As great as the Giants have been on their march to the Super Bowl, I still can’t get their bad losses out of my head.
The daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry was rocked by a scandal last week when it was revealed that Ethan Haskell, DraftKings’ written content manager, had mistakenly leaked player ownership percentages for his site’s Millionaire Maker prior to the start of some of that week’s NFL games.
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Clearly fantasy sports needs outside regulators
- Utley's slide shows how MLB hates change
- Two races for drivers to make up ground in Chase
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL