Ice Cubes | The captain of NYC's Islanders, John Tavares capped a 5-goal series with the game-tying goal in the final seconds and then the golden goal in the second overtime of Game 6 for the significant hockey memory at Barclays Center.
V.I.P. On the Mark | Over the last 23 years of being a New York Islanders fan the only thing to be happy about was drafting John Tavares. Thanks for Nick Pellegrino’s kind words about my affection for the Isles, who should never have left Long Island for Brooklyn.
The Takeover | Wow, what is going on in the NHL Playoffs? Los Angeles and Anaheim down 2-0 after getting swept at home by San Jose and Nashville, respectively! Crazy start, much better than this NBA first round. Are you kidding me with these games?
The past few years the West Coast runners have dominated the Derby and on the surface it could happen again with horses like the favorite Nyquist, the Santa Derby winner Exaggerator, the very consistent Baffert runner Mor Spirit who has never been worse than second in all seven of his starts.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Cinco de Mayo plus Derby Day equals busy Vegas
- I'm seeing Poetic justice at Kentucky Derby
- Siegal Slots and Suites offers budget friendly club
- Logano looks the part in Kansas
- Beerhaus has a great local-like Happy Hour on the Strip
- Weather, post will reveal Kentucky Derby winner
- On the surface West Coast looks like Derby winner