2011-2012 NBA Championship Title OddsNovember 29, 2011 2:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP | NBA basketball championship title odds for use by gamblers in betting and wagering are provided by Cantor and are updated weekly in season.
State officials say Nevada gambling revenue was down more than 2 percent in April compared with last year. The Nevada Gaming Control Board said Thursday that the state’s casinos won $876 million in April.
Gov. Chris Christie said a deal to rescue Atlantic City that advanced in the Legislature this week contains the authority he would need to help the struggling resort town, but he stopped short of saying he would sign it.
As many as 11 states may adopt regulations permitting and regulating daily fantasy sports by the end of the year. Six states have passed bills to regulate daily fantasy sports so far, and five more may do so soon.
Gamblers lost more money at Mississippi casinos along both the Gulf Coast and Mississippi River in April. Figures released by the state Revenue Department show casinos won $181 million in April, up 2 percent from $177 million in April 2015.
Legal, regulated sports betting is good for business and the integrity of the game, National Basketball Association Commissioner Adam Silver told ESPN.
- Stick with Sharks, Penguins for Stanley Cup Finals
- Early Preakness pace dooms Nyquist
- Rookie errors can resurface in veteran bettors
- Cleaning up Nyquist’s muddy Preakness loss
- Kelly in Vegas making noise in sports gaming world
- Research NFL not college football just yet
- Early grades out for college football's elite
- Value with MLB pitchers below superstar level