2012 World Series Betting OddsFebruary 07, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
Since its opening six months ago, the Harrah’s Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center has nearly doubled its booked meetings and conventions through 2019 and expects to bring nearly 300,000 conference attendees to Atlantic City.
More than four million people traveled through McCarran International Airport during March, a 5.5 percent increase over March a year ago. It was the airport’s best March total in eight years.
Clark County’s gaming win fell 3.59 percent to $796.69 million during March during the same period a year ago. But the rest of the state did not do any better as the statewide win for March was also 3.04 percent lower at $922.27 million.
Leaders of Connecticut’s two federally recognized Indian tribes have received preliminary assurances from federal officials that gambling agreements with the state would not be jeopardized by the proposed third casino they hope to open.
Massachusetts will collect less gambling tax revenues if two casinos rather than one are allowed to open in its southeastern corner near Rhode Island.
- Time to put NFL Draft bets on Vegas sportsbook boards
- Westin casino offers MAX values
- Arizona Charlie's has slot deals for 28th anniversary
- Graboyes betting on video game slot machines
- Nationals deliver for MLB bettors; Cubs stealing show
- Quarterbacks are a risky proposition in the NFL Draft
- Canterbury takes a bold step for horse racing future
- Sunset Station is No. 1 overall for NFL Draft party