2013-2014 NHL Hockey Stanley Cup OddsOctober 01, 2013 9:54 AM by GT Staff
|Copyright 2013 GamingToday|
|2013-2014 NHL Stanley Cup|
|St. Louis Blues||14-1|
|New York Rangers||10-1|
|Los Angeles Kings||10-1|
|San Jose Sharks||16-1|
|Detroit Red Wings||14-1|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||25-1|
|New York Islanders||40-1|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||40-1|
|New Jersey Devils||60-1|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||60-1|
c/o LVH 9-30-2013
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
Richard Saber offers betting tips for today’s horse racing card from Churchill Downs Kentucky Oaks.
Horse racing betting tips and picks for Churchill Downs Kentucky Oaks on May 6th, compliments of Track Phantom.
The 2016 renewal of the Kentucky Derby has most veteran handicappers stumped. Include yours truly in that group. The time to make a decision has come and making the choice even tougher is that our deadline precedes the post-position draw.
Gaming Insider | Las Vegas is ready for a major league sports team, according to Las Vegas-based oddsmaker Jim Vaccaro. The issue has been batted around as leagues turned up their noses at the prospect of locating a team in the center of gambling action.
- Take a long shot like Creator for Kentucky Derby
- Inside Oshie isn't the leader Capitals need
- GGG in Future if Canelo tops Khan
- NGCB approves MVP, Cy Young MLB betting
- Nyquist looks like Derby favorite but go Mo Tom
- Northside vs. Southside? Cubs-White Sox World Series?
- May is far to soon to judge MLB success or failure
- Heat too much for Raptors if Bosh comes back