2013-2014 NBA Championship Title OddsOctober 08, 2013 2:30 AM by GT Staff
|Copyright 2013 GamingToday|
2013-2014 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP Odds
|Oklahoma City THUNDER||9-2|
|San Antonio SPURS||8-1|
|Los Angeles CLIPPERS||8-1|
|New York KNICKS||25-1|
|Los Angeles LAKERS||100-1|
|Golden State WARRIORS||30-1|
|New Orleans PELICANS||100-1|
|c-o LVH 10-7-13|
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
The 2016 renewal of the Kentucky Derby has most veteran handicappers stumped. Include yours truly in that group. The time to make a decision has come and making the choice even tougher is that our deadline precedes the post-position draw.
Gaming Insider | Las Vegas is ready for a major league sports team, according to Las Vegas-based oddsmaker Jim Vaccaro. The issue has been batted around as leagues turned up their noses at the prospect of locating a team in the center of gambling action.
Special to Gaming Today Edgar Allen Poe famously stated “Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.” Never was there a more appropriate sentiment as it relates to the kind of hype that will surround the Kentucky Derby over the next few days.
Non-gaming revenue generated by Macau’s six gaming operators will exceed nine percent of their total income – 2.4 percentage points better than 2014 – by 2020.
Thoughtfully regulated legal sports betting works to the long term benefit of both fans and the major sports leagues intent on protecting the integrity of their games.
- Take a long shot like Creator for Kentucky Derby
- May is far to soon to judge MLB success or failure
- Inside Oshie isn't the leader Capitals need
- NGCB approves MVP, Cy Young MLB betting
- GGG in Future if Canelo tops Khan
- Heat too much for Raptors if Bosh comes back
- Nyquist looks like Derby favorite but go Mo Tom
- Northside vs. Southside? Cubs-White Sox World Series?