I'm Just Saying | Serena Williams is on her way to being the greatest female tennis player of all time. My partner on Fox Sports Radio, Andy Furman, would tell you (and he wouldn’t be wrong) she’s the most dominant athlete of all time.
V.I.P. Getting Rich with Saber | Watching Tiger Woods this past week brought memories of Blass back. For some reason I just couldn’t feel the sadness as I did for Blass, but it was hard to watch this once incredible golfer lose his entire game.
Well then, what a month it's been! We're down to 16 teams in this edition of the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup
October opened with only Arizona falling from the ranks of the unbeaten, leaving six perfect teams entering Week 5. New England and Tennessee become the first teams to come off a bye, while four others take a breather as we come up on the first week with just 14 contests. Let’s size up the top 10.
- UK's Gambling Industry in Numbers 1999 - 2015
- Amaya to enter US in force this year
- Fantasy sports seminars argue skill vs. luck
- Harvick shows he has the clutch gene at Dover
- After 162-game season one-game playoff is cruel
- Win with helpful blackjack tips
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads NFL