Deals stuffed like stockings all over Vegas
December 19, 2017 3:03 AM
by H. Scot Krause
It’s Christmas week and Santa is delivering “gifts” all over town.
• On Christmas Day, Monday, Dec. 25, Boyd B Connected members can earn mega points with point multipliers. Players can earn 11x points on video slots and reels and 6x points on video poker at The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, California, Fremont and Main Street Station. See B Connected for complete details.
• “St. Nick” will be available for photos this holiday season at Vegas Indoor Skydiving at 200 Convention Center Drive. Available through Sunday, Dec. 24, guests who purchase a single flight at retail price will have the opportunity to fly with and take a photo alongside Santa Claus inside the facility’s 22-foot-tall wind tunnel. The Santa package costs for $25 and includes a downloadable photo with Kris Kringle himself. Operating hours are daily from 9:45 a.m. to 8 p.m. Reservations are mandatory and can be made by calling 1-877-LUV-2FLY or by visiting www.vegasindoorskydiving.com.
• Sid’s Cafe at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino will be serving a Christmas Day menu that features prime strip steak with grilled asparagus, fingerling potatoes and brandy peppercorn sauce for $32 per person. Shrimp scampi is also available for $9 and Maine lobster, Oscar style, is available for $12.
• December Crazy Days at Texas Station is offering the following specials this week:
Dec. 19: Guess how many hard candies are in the jar without going over; the closest to the correct number will receive 10,000 points. Swipe at the kiosk for entry form, guess at the Rewards Center, 8 a.m.-midnight.
Dec. 20: Come to the promotions area with your redemption voucher from the kiosk to receive a free glass of sangria, 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
Dec. 21: Buy one fried shrimp basket and get one free at the Oyster Bar, 5-9 p.m. Swipe at the kiosk for your voucher.
Dec. 24: Come to the promotions area with your redemption voucher from the kiosk to receive a free glass of eggnog; choice of spiked or non-spiked, 6-10 p.m.
• This Christmas, inside Mandalay Bay, House of Blues Restaurant & Bar will offer a Christmas buffet for both lunch and dinner. Lunch is $25 for adults and $15 for kids; dinner is $30 for adults and $20 for kids. Beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic (including soda and juice) are not included in the price of the buffet. Tax and gratuity are also not included.
• Rampart will offer a Christmas buffet for $19.99 with a Rewards Card, $21.99 without a card. The buffet will be served from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. For large group inquiries, call 702-507-5944.
• Silverton Rewards Club members can earn 12x points on slots and video reels and 2x points on table games on Christmas Day.
• At South Point, earn 5x slots and 2x video poker on Christmas Day.
Until next week… as Santa might say, “Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!”