Rio offers the suite life, free parking and The Wall
July 10, 2018 3:01 AM
by H. Scot Krause
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, home of the World Series of Poker (now in progress), offers guests a unique all-suite hotel experience.
With 2,522 all-suite hotel rooms – including the Samba suites and the luxurious Palazzo Villas with a private entrance – the property overlooks the Las Vegas Strip and sits one block west of the Boulevard. A variety of entertainment options at include headliners Penn & Teller (currently on hiatus), the world-famous Chippendales and the internationally-acclaimed water production, WOW.
Additionally, Rio Las Vegas is home to family-friendly attractions such as the VooDoo Zip Line, an adrenaline-rush thrill ride that offers a 360-degree panorama of the Strip from 490 feet above the ground, as well as KISS by Monster Mini Golf.
The off-Strip resort features a diverse array of dining and nightlife experiences including the new Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho, VooDoo Steak, The Carnival World Buffet, Wine Cellar & Tasting Room, Hash House A Go Go, KJ Dim Sum & Seafood, iBar, VooDoo Beach and VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub, which offers panoramic views of the Strip. Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is operated by Caesars Entertainment and utilizes the Total Rewards slot club system for gaming and earning reward credits throughout the hotel.
In its latest move, The Rio has introduced the first phase of Las Vegas’ newest interactive space by Hybrid One, The Wall Gaming Lounge. Partnering with the leaders in PC gaming, Alienware, powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPUs, The Wall is the first permanent esports venue for Caesars Entertainment.
Designed as a multi-phased, 24,000 square-foot project, The Wall is now open and boasts ample gaming and lounge space highlighted by 30 high-performance Alienware gaming PCs. A number of console gaming stations are also available. With graffiti artwork inspired by all of today’s hottest games, The Wall is not only a place to showcase one’s gaming prowess, but to enjoy the gamer’s vibe. The Wall features a self-serve beverage wall and mobile food/drink ordering.
“The Wall at The Rio is designed to be highly interactive and enables our guests to enter the space and feel immersed in a highly-visual and dynamic gaming atmosphere. You can compete like an esports professional or spectate in a social, ultramodern atmosphere,” said Christian Stuart, executive vice president of gaming and interactive entertainment for Caesars Entertainment.
With a focus on cash tournaments and daily challenges, The Wall at The Rio provides guests with several original and exclusive experiences:
• Play on the Best of the Best: Play a variety of the latest titles on one of the most elite PC gaming systems.
• Gaming Tournaments Events: The Wall Gaming Lounge will host real-money tournaments and esports competitions with cash prizes including Local Lock In, MOBA night, FPS night, Battle Royal night, FGC night, Twitch Partner and Affiliate Night, Monday Chicken Party, Thursday Throw down and more.
• Ongoing Challenges: Hourly and daily challenges for custom, collectible patches and merchandise prizes in the latest and most popular games.
• Mobile Food Ordering: Easily order food and drink from a variety of menu options right from your mobile device.
• Energy on Tap: Before, during and after gaming, guests can quench their thirst from the pour-your-own tap wall of more than 10 different beverages. Beverages available include espresso, coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, hibiscus tea and even kombucha.
With expected completion in fall 2018, the next phase will feature additional chef-driven food and beverage offerings from The Wall, as well as a competitive gaming experience that redefines playing with friends. Located in the Masquerade Village area, The Wall is open Thursday through Sunday, 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
Best of all the Rio still offers free self-parking! For more information, visit riolasvegas.com.