Disclaimer: Online sports betting has not launched in Vermont as of December 2023. This review is speculative and will be updated when Bet365 Sportsbook goes live in Vermont, likely in 2024.
Bet365 Sportsbook debuted in 2000 in the UK. After many years of serving the international sports betting community, the sportsbook is slated to launch in Vermont in 2024 on the heels of operating in six other US states.
For a brief tale of the tape, Bet365 Sportsbook generally offers better odds than American rivals like FanDuel and DraftKings, and Bet365’s sports betting app boasts high ratings on the Google Play Store and App Store. Its promotions for ongoing players include early payouts on all the major American sports, plus 70% parlay boosts on NFL games.
The Bet365 Vermont promo code GTODAYVT will give users a choice between two appealing welcome bonuses. Read on for details on both Bet365 sign-up bonus options.
Bet365 Vermont Promo Code for New Users: Verified for December 2023
|Welcome Bonus Option 1||First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000|
|Welcome Bonus Option 2||Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets|
|Best Feature||Early payout on major sports, 70% boost on NFL parlays|
|Wagering Requirements||$5 minimum bet, win or lose, -500 or better odds|
|Apple App Store Rating||4.8|
|Google Play Store Rating||4.5|
|Date Last Verified||December 2023|
- Terms & Conditions: Odds must be -500 or longer on Bet $5, Get $150 bet; First Bet Safety Net bonus funds must be used within 30 days
- Responsible Gaming in Vermont: All bettors must be 21 or older and located within the borders of Vermont.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Bet365 Sportsbook Vermont for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
How To Sign Up with Bet365 Vermont and Claim Your Bonus Offer
Sign up through the link on this page and use the Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook bonus code GTODAYVT to collect your welcome bonus. As outlined above, you have a choice between a First Bet Safety Net of $1000 or a Bet $5, Get $150 offer. On the bet-and-get offer, qualifying wagers must be -500 or longer.
How to Enter the Bet365 Vermont Promo Code
Click on the Bet365 Vermont bonus code link to register for a new account with the offer automatically applied.
When prompted, use the promo code GTODAYVT in the coupon code box.
Click “Sign Up” on the Bet365 Vermont site in the top right of the homepage.
Enter identity-verifying information on the assigned lines, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
Choose your welcome offer style: the First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000 or the Bet $5, Get $150 offer.
Complete sign-up and make a minimum $10 deposit using one of the payment methods listed below.
Download the app at the Google Play Store for Android users or the App Store for iOS users.
Regardless of your welcome offer choice, it’s time to place your first bet. Make sure it’s at least $5 for the bet-and-get offer. If you choose the safety net offer, make sure the bet is a size you can afford and would like to be reimbursed if it loses.
Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook Pros and Cons
|Choose your preferred welcome offer style||No retail sportsbook in Vermont|
|Better odds on most sports betting markets than at FanDuel and DraftKings||Android app needs improvement|
|Daily boosts and 70% parlay boosts|
|Early cash-out on NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB games|
|Responsible gaming tools include limit setting, time out, and self-exclusion|
Bet365 Vermont Promotions for Existing Customers
Bet365 Sportsbook promotions for existing customers include Bet365’s famous early payout offers on NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL games. When your team gets a big lead, you’ll receive an early payout without the risk of a comeback.
Bet365 Vermont’s bonuses include the daily bet boosts that many US mobile sportsbooks offer. Beyond that, you’ll receive the 70% parlay boost offers from Bet365. These start at 5% and go to 70% for parlays with big boosts. Keep reading for the many Bet365 offers for Vermont bettors.
- NFL Early Payout Offer: When the NFL team you backed on a straight bet goes ahead by 17 points or more, you’ll receive an early payout. If one of the multiple bets on an NFL parlay goes to 17 points, it will be marked as a winner.
- Baseball Early Payout Offer: When the baseball team you backed on a straight bet goes ahead by 5 runs or more, you’ll receive an early payout. For multiple bets, this leg will be marked a winner.
- NBA Early Payout Offer: When an NBA team you backed on a straight bet goes ahead by 20 points or more, you’ll receive an early payout. If an NBA team on a parlay goes ahead by 20, this leg of the bet will be marked a winner.
- Hockey Early Payout Offer: When an NHL or international hockey team goes ahead by 3 goals on a straight bet, you’ll receive an early payout. If a hockey team you backed on a parlay goes up by 3 goals, that leg of the parlay will be marked a winner.
- Soccer Early Payout Offer: When betting on soccer, anytime a team you back on a straight bet goes up by 2 goals, you’ll receive an early payout. On parlay bets, the leg involving that team is deemed a winner.
- Bet Boost: Receive a bigger payout on chosen markets for selected sports. These appear every day for NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB games.
- 70% Parlay Boost: Receive up to a 70% boost on parlay bets on NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, MLB, soccer, and tennis. The more legs in the parlay, the bigger the boost you’ll receive.
Due to state law, Vermont bettors will not be able to bet on in-state college teams, whether they play in Vermont or elsewhere for single games. The same does not apply when Vermont college teams play out-of-state at multi-state tournaments like the NCAA and NIT basketball tournaments. Thus, Vermont sports bettors will be able to bet on March Madness games.
Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook Review
Read through the sub-categories below for the full Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook review. It goes over the bet types, the quality of its odds, and its various sports betting bonuses. Below that, you’ll learn about the banking methods available, along with a review of the app’s technical aspects and its customer support information. For a full Bet365 Vermont app review, look at the customer reviews below.
- Bets Types Available: The Bet365 Vermont betting app includes point spreads, total bets, moneylines, props, parlay cards, teaser cards, and futures bets. Bet365 includes ready-made bet boosts and same-game parlays, which you’ll find among the other betting options on the main menu.
- Odds: Bet365 has consistently good sports odds, stronger overall than those at DraftKings and FanDuel. On straight bets and parlays, Bet365 online sportsbook in Vermont has much better odds on its MLB games than FanDuel does.
- Bonuses, Promotions, and Rewards: The Bet365 welcome bonus gives $150 in bonus bets for a $1 bet. The Bet365 Vermont betting app’s promotions for ongoing customers include 70% parlay boosts, daily boosts, and early payouts for NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, soccer, and tennis bets. The early payouts work for straight bets and parlay bets as well.
- Ease of Use: With many years on the international market, the Bet365 Sportsbook app has been updated and improved countless times. This constant maintenance makes it one of the easiest sports betting apps to use today.
- Cashiering and Banking: The deposit methods at Bet365 Vermont include Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, Maestro, PayPal, Online Banking by Trustly, and PayNearMe. Vermont does not allow retail sportsbooks, so PayNearMe would be at a Bet365-affiliated sportsbook in a nearby state, such as Resorts World Catskills in New York and Hard Rock Atlantic City in New Jersey. The Bet365 Sportsbook withdrawal methods are Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, Maestro, PayPal, and Online Banking by Trustly. These are the same as the deposit methods, except for PayNearMe.
- App Reliability: Bet365 Sportsbook has been in business longer than DraftKings or FanDuel, so its app is well-developed and works well. It has a 4.8 rating on the App Store and a 4.5 rating on the Play Store.
- Customer Service: Call 1-888-8-BET-365 or 1-833-754-8200 to speak to a member of the Bet365 Sportsbook team. To use live chat or email, click on the link at the bottom of the page that says “Contact Us.” This opens a pop-up for accessing a chat or sending an email. The email address for Bet365 Sportsbook is [email protected].
Bet365 Vermont Customer Reviews
Vermont bettors choosing between sportsbooks should look at the Bet365 Sportsbook customer reviews below to see the consensus. The tables below include the Bet365 Sportsbook app’s ratings on the App Store and the Play Store, as well as the number of reviews for each. It also has customer feedback from users of both apps.
Bet365 Vermont App Store Reviews
The Bet365 Vermont reviews from Apple’s App Store are quite positive. It achieves a 4.8 with nearly 50,000 customer ratings. In sum, the app is easy to use, and winnings are paid with no hassles. Here are a few choice excerpts.
|App Rating||4.8 Rating|
|Number of Reviews||48.3K Reviews|
|Customer Feedback||TimboSlice9: "The app is very easy to navigate and placing bets is easy as can be. It offers a ton of wager options & is extremely easy to use any bet credits you have."
JTruz123: "I’ve gotten all my bonus bets they offered, always have been able to cash out early when offered."
vinson 1234: "Flawless system."
JTruz123: "my money always goes straight to my account after a bet wins, and when I withdraw it goes right to my bank account instantly."
Bet365 Vermont Google Play Store Reviews
The Play Store reviews for the Bet365 Sportsbook app are 0.3 points lower. The 2023 version of the app had issues, though a subsequent update alleviated some of the problems. Still, the overall rating remains 4.5, which is higher than most sportsbook app ratings on the Play Store.
|App Rating||4.5 Rating|
|Number of Reviews||5.1K Reviews|
|Customer Feedback||siroth89: "The app is good. I like that you can watch some live sports."
Francis Amar: "I really like using bet365 as it offers a wide variety of sports to bet on and has an abundant prop menu."
Mike Short: "It's the best sports book out there, but the [Android] app is dogwater now.... My brother on his iPhone has no problems, so it appears to just be the Android app."
Francis Amar: "One thing I really like with NBA props is the "milestones" which allows you to bet beyond the Vegas line on various stats."
Richard “Rich” Lehman: "This was my favorite place to wager bets, the features are fantastic and easy to use."
What Can I Bet on at Bet365 Vermont?
Bet365 Sportsbook offers a full range of bets on football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and tennis. The sportsbook also has early payouts on all six sports. Bettors also can bet on NASCAR, MMA, boxing, and golf. If you prefer international sports, options include cricket, Formula 1 racing, cycling, handball, Australian Rules Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union, and volleyball. Niche sports like snooker, pool (billiards), darts, table tennis, winter sports, and esports have their own sections.
Because Bet365 Sportsbook operated in the international sports betting scene for so many years, its selection of international sports is excellent. For instance, the early cash-out option for hockey includes NHL and international hockey teams. Bettors will find as many bets on English Premier League matches as on MLS games.
Vermont sports bettors have some restrictions when it applies to college sports. State law bans betting on games involving in-state college teams. This applies to single games and conference play but doesn’t include out-of-state tournaments. Thus, Vermont sports bettors can bet on Vermont teams that take part in March Madness or the end-of-season NIT tournament.
Responsible Gaming at Bet365 Vermont
Vermont’s legal age for sports betting is 21 and older. Beyond that, bettors should bet within their personal limits and only gamble the cash they can afford to lose.
Bet365 Sportsbook offers Vermont bettors a wide range of responsible gaming tools. Users can set spending limits, deposit limits, and session limits on their sportsbook activity. They can keep track of their activity using the “My Activity” tool.
Bet365 Sportsbook in Vermont also has time-out and self-exclusion options. Using the time-out tool lets you bar yourself from Bet365 Sportsbook for 3 to 30 days. Self-exclusion allows self-banning for a year, while options exist for a lifetime self-ban.
Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook Location
Bet365 Vermont has no retail sportsbook. While the Vermont sports betting law allows licensed mobile sportsbook apps, it maintains a ban on retail sportsbook locations. Thus, Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook doesn’t have a land-based sports betting operation in the state.
Bet365 is partnered with Hard Rock Atlantic City in New Jersey and Resorts World Catskills in New York, so those are the nearest retail sportsbooks for those who use the Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook app.
Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook Promo Code FAQ
When it launches, the Bet365 Vermont Sportsbook promo code will be GTODAYVT. The code entitles bettors to choose between an insured first bet of up to $1,000 or a Bet $5, Get $150 offer.
Sports betting was signed into law in June 2023 by Gov. Phill Scott. Online sportsbooks are expected to launch in early 2024 in Vermont.
Yes, but online sportsbooks haven’t launched just yet. They should in the first part of 2024. Vermont plans to license up to six sports betting operators. Given its solid reputation in other US states, Bet365 should be one of the six licensed mobile sports betting apps.
No. Anyone with a Bet365 sports betting account can play while they’re inside Vermont. People in all 50 states can sign up for a Bet365 Sportsbook account. At the same time, they cannot fund that account, make real money bets, or withdraw winnings in states that have not licensed the Bet365 Sportsbook. Once physically in Vermont, though, those registrants can make a deposit, place bets, and withdraw.
There are two options. New customers can choose between an insured first bet of up to $1,000 and a Bet $5, Get $150 offer.
No. As things stand, retails sportsbooks are not allowed in Vermont.
Vermont residents can download the Bet365 app for Android, iOS, and desktop devices. Visit the Google Play Store for the Android app and the Apple App Store for the iPhone and iPad app. Visit the Bet365 Sportsbook website for the desktop software.
Users in Vermont can download the Bet365 Casino app on the Play Store and App Store, but they can’t play for real money. Online casinos are not yet legal in Vermont.