BetMGM Puerto Rico Sportsbook is a solid option for Puerto Rico sports bettors. BetMGM’s sports betting app is second to none with a 4.8 rating (out of five stars) at the App Store after 72,000 customer reviews. BetMGM also offers a generous sign-up bonus and several ongoing promotions for existing customers. We will provide you with the current BetMGM promo code and sign-up bonus in this review.
By mid-July 2022, mobile sports betting is expected to be live after BetMGM Puerto Rico launched their sportsbook at Casino del Mar!
MGM is an official sports betting partner of the National Hockey League.
BetMGM Puerto Rico Bonus Code
BetMGM Puerto Rico may offer new users a $1,000 risk-free bonus when they use the bonus code TODAY. Terms and conditions apply.
BetMGM Sportsbook Exclusive Promo Code: TODAY in states where BetMGM is available
Bonus Offer $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
States Available In: AZ, CO, DC, IN, IA, IL, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Bonus Verified For February 2023
The terms and conditions for BetMGM’s betting bonus are straightforward. If your first bet is $50 or less, BetMGM will issue a single free bet credit within 24 hours. If your first wager is more than $50, BetMGM will give you free bets in denominations equal to 20% of the bet amount. The important part here is that free bets must be used within seven days from the time they are credited to your account.
BetMGM offers several ongoing promotions. At the time of this writing, you could bet $10 and win $200 in free bets if one three-point basket is made during an NBA Finals game. There was also one-game parlay insurance being offered for both the NBA and NHL Playoffs. BetMGM also boasts one of the best customer loyalty rewards programs in the sports betting industry. BetMGM Rewards credits can be used for free bets, or they can be converted to MGM Reward points redeemable for complimentary food and beverage, entertainment, or hotel stays.
BetMGM Sportsbook Puerto Rico App Review
The BetMGM Sportsbook app is a highly recommended option, and it provides a seamless experience regardless of the device being used. Apple iOS users can download the app at the App Store, and Android users can download it at the Google Play Store. There is also a browser version available for desktop use.
The first thing you’ll discover at BetMGM Sportsbook is a great selection of sports to bet on and many different ways to wager on them. Of course, you’ll find the Big Four – NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL – available for betting.
Here is the full A to Z list of sports that could be available at BetMGM Puerto Rico:
- Formula One
The market depth grows exponentially when you consider that individual sports can have several leagues available to bet on across the world. Soccer is perhaps the best example. There are currently 47 different betting markets for soccer alone.
When it comes to wagers, BetMGM gives bettors several ways to get down on the action. Spread, moneyline, and totals are accompanied by props, parlays, same-game parlays, futures, teasers, alternate lines, and more. BetMGM also offers an excellent live betting platform. Live bets, or in-game wagers, are made after a game has officially started. New odds are offered on a real-time basis based on how the game is playing out. To make these fast-paced bets successfully, you need a strong and swift sports betting app. BetMGM Puerto Rico has one available for you.
How To Place A Bet With BetMGM PR
We’ve already discussed how to download BetMGM’s sports betting app. Next, let’s examine the steps to take before making your first wager at BetMGM Sportsbook.
Register your account: This is a snap and you can do it on the BetMGM app once you have it downloaded to your mobile device. Make sure to use the promo code TODAY to get started. This will ensure that you receive the $1,000 risk-free bet bonus. Then supply your name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, social security number, and phone number.
Fund your account: BetMGM offers several methods to make deposits and withdrawals. Here is the list of options to make your first deposit at BetMGM Sportsbook:
- Online bank transfer
- Credit/debit card
When the time comes to withdraw some or all of your winnings, BetMGM also offers several convenient ways to accomplish that.
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- Couriered Check
Make your first bet: Navigate on the BetMGM sports betting app to the league and game of interest. Click the odds for the team you want to wager on. Enter a bet amount, confirm, and submit! Remember that your $1,000 risk-free bet applies to your first wager at BetMGM. You’ll receive a free bet credit for the amount you wagered if your first bet loses.
Quality Of BetMGM Puerto Rico’s Odds Vs. The Competition
Successful sports bettors always find the best odds for their bets by comparing odds at different sportsbooks. No single sportsbook can claim to have the “best” odds on every game. You’re looking for consistency in quality and pricing of odds. Let’s compare the odds for Game 4 of the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Boston Celtics at BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel.
Sportsbooks charge a commission to handle your bet. This is commonly referred to as the vig or juice. With standard odds of -110 on both sides of the bet, the vig translates to 4.36%. In our example above, BetMGM checks in with a vig of 3.93%. That compares pretty well to DraftKings (3.08%) and FanDuel (4.01%). These are all fair prices.
The most important consideration for where to make this bet is the odds on your chosen team. BetMGM and DraftKings both offer the best odds on the Celtics at -165 (bet $165 to win $100). If you’re betting on the Warriors, you’d make that bet at DraftKings (bet $100 to win $145) because it offers the best odds. Do your due diligence and compare odds at different books before making any bet. It will help you succeed and profit more in the long run.
Top Three Reasons You’ll Like BetMGM Puerto Rico
- The ongoing promotions at BetMGM are the first thing you’ll like about doing business here. Take advantage of cashback insurance on select parlays, risk-free prop bets on big sporting events, and parlay odds boosters. If you bet at least $50 in a given week, BetMGM will give you a free $10 bet that following Monday. Be sure to enroll in the BetMGM Rewards loyalty we discussed previously, too. The bottom line is BetMGM Sportsbook helps customers maximize their potential winnings.
- Secondly, BetMGM offers a generous sign-up bonus for new users. This gives you the potential to build your bankroll right out of the starting gate. BetMGM’s risk-free bet up to $1,000 is a solid welcome offer. The terms and conditions are easy to understand, too, compared to other betting bonuses in the industry. Remember to use your free bet credit within seven days after it’s issued to your account.
- The third and final reason you’ll like BetMGM Puerto Rico is the consistent quality of the odds being offered. BetMGM has built its reputation over the past few years with successful operations in states across the US. The odds you’ll find on BetMGM’s sports betting app will be highly competitive across all of the sports it offers. This is a big part of the app’s 4.8 rating at the App Store after so many customer reviews.
3 Alternatives To BetMGM Puerto Rico Betting App
As mentioned, savvy sports bettors understand the value of opening multiple accounts with different sportsbooks. You are then in the enviable position of being able to compare odds at different books before making your bet. It is critical to find the best odds available for your bet, and you can only accomplish that by having multiple sportsbook accounts. Here are three great alternatives to complement an account at BetMGM Sportsbook:
- DraftKings Puerto Rico: DraftKings started out as a leader in daily fantasy sports before becoming one of the top sportsbooks in the US. You’ll find competitive odds at DraftKings, and another top sports betting app that owns a 4.8-star rating at the App Store. DraftKings offers new users a free $50 bet after a minimum $5 deposit, or a 20% deposit match up to $1,000. Terms and conditions apply.
- FanDuel Puerto Rico: Like DraftKings, FanDuel started out in daily fantasy sports before becoming an elite option for sports bettors. FanDuel offers the best platforms for iOS and Android users. New customers can bet $5 on any sport to get $200 in free bets at FanDuel.
- Caesars Sportsbook Puerto Rico: Caesars Sportsbook is continuing William Hill’s tradition of excellence in the sports betting industry. You’ll find a wide swath of sports to bet on with competitive odds on a top-flight app. Caesars offers new users a $1,500 risk-free bet.
Puerto Rico Sports Betting
Are Betting Apps Legal In Puerto Rico?
Sports betting is legal in Puerto Rico, which is a US territory. Finally, sports betting is now available in PR and the apps expect to be launched by mid-July. BetMGM has a partnership with Casino del Mar in San Juan. BetMGM will soon offer both retail and mobile sports betting. We’ll keep you posted on any developments at Gaming Today.
BetMGM Puerto Rico – Frequently Asked Questions
BetMGM offers new users a $1,000 risk-free bet. This is one of the most generous welcome offers in the sports betting industry. If your first bet loses, BetMGM will issue a free bet credit in the amount of your wager. This is a great opportunity to build your bankroll early. The free bet credit must be used within seven days.
Yes, bets are now open!. BetMGM has a partnership agreement with Casino del Mar. BetMGM now has a retail sportsbook inside the San Juan-based casino. It also plans to offer both mobile sports betting throughout the island of Puerto Rico.
Yes. BetMGM’s sports betting app will have geo-locating technology to prevent bets from being made outside of the island. You don’t need to be a resident of Puerto Rico to register for an account at BetMGM. You will have to be physically in Puerto Rico to place a mobile wager though.
Yes. It is available to download at the App Store. BetMGM’s sports betting app has a stellar 4.8 rating after more than 72,000 customer reviews. It is a highly recommended option in the sports betting marketplace.
This one is a no-brainer. Illegal sportsbooks don’t answer to any regulatory commission or oversight body. As such, they essentially answer only to themselves. Illegal sportsbooks often have inadequate digital security systems, too. This can put your personal information and money at risk. When BetMGM is operational as a legal and licensed sportsbook in Puerto Rico, there will be a gaming commission in place to protect customers.
Yes. We strongly recommend doing this because it will allow you to shop around the sports betting industry for the best available odds on your bet. This is a key to success and long-term profitability for a sports bettor.