Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe's location is picturesque
October 10, 2017 3:01 AM
by H. Scot Krause
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is a fully integrated gaming resort set between picturesque Lake Tahoe and the impressive Sierra Nevada Mountains providing year-round enjoyment.
The fully renovated property, owned by Paragon Gaming, reopened in 2015 with 539-rooms featuring balcony’s and Jacuzzi tubs, a 25,000-plus square foot casino, world-famous retail store, multiple restaurants and bars and an assortment of live-entertainment both indoors and out, and a William Hill sportsbook.
Paragon Gaming and its affiliates are one of North America’s leading destination resort developers. Established in 2000, Paragon heads landmark projects throughout North America, with special emphasis on developing and operating gaming destinations.
The four tier levels of the Hard Rock Backstage Pass (BSP) Slot Club with escalating benefits are: General Admission (0-4,999); Entourage (5,000-29,999); Platinum Access (30,000-149,999) and Multi-Platinum Access (150,000 and up.) Based on your tier, you will receive priority access to special events and dedicated lines at the Bank and Backstage Pass booth, and exclusive discounts at participating Hard Rock Hotel & Casino locations. Tier credits must be earned annually.
Every $1 coin-in equals one point on reels and video reel machines and every $2 coin-in equals one point on video poker machines. For table game play, points are generated based on average bet and length of time played. One hour of live poker play equals 1,000 points. Making the club very unique is the ability to earn points outside of gaming.
Every $1 spent in select shops, restaurants and bars equals one point and 500 points equal $1 cash back (available to entourage, platinum access and multi-platinum) free slot play, food, beverage, hotel stays and select retail outlets.
All rewards earned at the Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe are only redeemable in Lake Tahoe. The Backstage Pass program is not currently linked to any other Hard Rock property program.
Casino promotions for October include:
• 50+ Classic Rocker: Mondays in October the (age) 50+ Rocker has an offer between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. Each time guests earn 200 points, they will win $5 in free play and $10 match play if they earn 200 additional points within the promotional period. All Classic rockers must go to the Backstage Pass Rewards Kiosk located by Alpine Union or in the middle of the casino to receive their vouchers. Guests can swipe between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. to receive one voucher for each offer: $1.99 breakfast at Alpine Union; spend $50 and receive $5 off at Rock Shop; $5 Bloody Mary’s.
• “Road Trippin” Legends Gift Days, Oct. 15, 22 and 29. Redeem gifts each Sunday from 2 p.m. through 6 p.m. Place entry into bin each week to win Ticketmaster gift cards. Players must earn 300 total gaming points to receive a free gift. Oct. 15, Comfort Zone table top heater; Oct. 22, Hard Rock branded LED lantern; Oct. 29, Hard Rock branded travel chair and Ticketmaster gift card drawing.
• Mystery Point Multiplier, Oct. 12, 19, and 26. Thursdays in October guests must swipe their Backstage Pass between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. at a kiosk to activate their Up To 100x Point Multiplier.
• Wins-Day Slot Tournaments, Oct. 11, 18, 25. Earn 100 gaming points on Wednesdays to receive a printed tournament entry voucher. Earn 200 points to play twice. Registration opens at 3 p.m. Tournament runs from 4 to 7 p.m. Top score wins $500 cash and seven finalists win their share of $1,000 free slot play.
• $20K Pinktober Slot Tournament. Registration is Oct. 13, 5 to 8 p.m., with tournament play Oct. 14. it is a $50 buy-in to the Tournament for a Cause, where 100% of the fee is donated to the Pinktober initiative. The final top eight scores will win a share of $15,000 cash or free play. Everyone participating wins something. Space is limited, visit registration for an entry.
• Football Frenzy: $250,000 Fortune Football Interactive Game through Nov. 18. Each Tuesday and Saturday at 5 and 7 p.m., 10 winners will be selected to play an interactive game board to win cash and prizes. Each winner will select four football helmets to win the combined cash and prizes revealed, up to $250,000. Earn one entry for each base point earned. Earn double entries on Fridays and Sundays. Activate entries before 6:55 p.m. to participate.
For more information about Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, visit hardrockcasinolaketahoe.com