The casinos must have gotten a good deal on Pepsi products from their vendors this month. Many casinos are giving it away this week.
• At the Eastside Cannery, get a free six pack of Pepsi or Diet Pepsi when you earn 200 points this Sunday between 8 a.m. and midnight. Also, every Thursday in August earn 300 same-day points for a scratch card with a chance to win up to $250 in cash.
• Pepsi Sundays at the Orleans in August. Earn 50 same-day base points from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and receive a six-pack of Pepsi or Diet Pepsi and a cooler, or a six-pack of Budweiser or Bud Light without a cooler. There is a limit of one redemption per Sunday unless you were mailed an offer for a free one. Then you can also earn a second six-pack.
• At the Gold Coast it’s “Thirsty Thursdays” all month. Players can receive up to four eight-packs (12 oz. bottles) of Pepsi products based on slot play. Visit the B Connected club booth for details.
• In Henderson, the Boyd owned Eldorado and Joker’s Wild Casinos are running “Thirsty Tuesdays.” Earn 150 points and get a free six-pack of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or eight-pack of Aquafina Water. There is a limit of four per customer per day.
Or have a Coke
Tuscany Casino has “Play and Get Soda” day this Sunday. Earn 200 base points for a free six-pack of Coke or Diet Coke, limited to four per customer. Guests can also play on Mondays for gift cards. Receive one gift card for Smith’s, Albertson’s, Shell and/or Walmart for every 1,000 base points earned. There is a limit of six gift cards per day per guest while supplies last.
Wine, liquor or pie
• If wine is to your liking, head to the LVH (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton) Tuesday, Aug. 21. Earn 50 points and get a bottle of Santiago Wine. Visit the Player’s Club for details.
• Earn 300 points at Fiesta Rancho on Thursday and get the “hard liquor;” a 375 ml bottle of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum. Earn 700 points for a second bottle. Gifts are available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Club Tequila while supplies last. Chairman, President and Platinum Boarding Pass members receive their first bottle free.
• How about a pie? Earn 300 points next Monday, Aug. 27 at Texas Station and get a free apple pie. Earn 700 points and get a second pie.
Play the “Pick ‘N’ Match” game at Suncoast on Saturday, August 25. Earn 25 points between 3 p.m. and midnight and then swipe at a kiosk to play the game and a chance to win up to $1,000 in cash. Everyone wins at least a nominal prize.
The north property (Craig Rd.) will host a Blood Drive this Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. inside The Club. All donors will receive 1,000 Can Club points and two free buffet vouchers. Walk-ins are welcome but if you call for an appointment and keep it you’ll get an extra 100 points.
Show your Players Card and catch Tom Stevens’ “Timeless Impressions” free show every Thursday at 2 p.m. this month inside Addison’s Lounge. Guests must be 21 and over to attend. Catch a good deal on dinner after the show. The Promenade Café is serving a $9.99 Prime Rib Dinner this month.
Served daily from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., you’ll enjoy a 10-ounce cut of Prime Rib with a house salad, warm rolls and a non-alcoholic beverage. It’s also paired with your choice of house-made mashed potatoes or crispy fries and the Chef’s signature vegetables.