FanDuel has a stellar reputation in the sports betting industry that should excite all Ohio sports bettors. The sportsbook is one that every sports bettor in Ohio should be sure to try out.
To give new users even more reason to try, the FanDuel Ohio welcome bonus scores you $200 in bonus bets after you place a single bet for at least $5.
If you are new to FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio, my in-depth review will let you know why FanDuel is considered one of the industry’s best apps, and one of my personal favorites.
Use our click-to-claim FanDuel Ohio promo code to take advantage of this offer today.
FanDuel Ohio Promo Code for September 2023
FanDuel Special: For a limited time, sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook, Bet $5, Get $200 in bonus bets. While this offer is ongoing, the no-sweat bet welcome bonus discussed in this review will not be available.
One great thing about this operator (among many) is that you don’t need a FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio promo code. Simply use our exclusive link and you will get up to $200 in bonus bets. You must be at least 21 years old and physically located in the state of Ohio when you bet, but do not need to be a resident of the state.
The terms and conditions for the offer are very user-friendly. To claim, new users need to register, make a first-time deposit, and then simply place your first real-money wager up to $200 on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market during the timeframe of the offer. All bonus bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours if you win.
|📱FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code||No code, click here to claim promo|
|🏆 Welcome Bonus||Bet $5, Get $200 in bonus bets|
|⭐️ Ohio Retail Partner||Belterra Park Racino in Cincinnati|
|✅ Promo Code Verified For||September 21, 2023|
Top sports to bet on at FanDuel Ohio, Sept. 8-Oct. 8
As always, September is going to be a jam-packed month when it comes to sports and sports betting. FanDuel is one of the top legal sportsbooks in Ohio, and this month, it’s bringing the heat with plenty of promos, razor-sharp odds, and one of the best welcome bonuses in the state. Whether you’re looking forward to the Bengals, Browns, Buckeyes, or anything else, FanDuel has you covered. Here’s what’s coming up this month:
- NFL: It’s been a long and torturous wait for many NFL fans, but it’s finally time for football season to return. Ohio fans don’t have to wait long for fireworks, either with a Week 1 matchup between the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals slated for Sunday, September 10. FanDuel has the Bengals favored by 2.5 points, with moneyline odds at Browns +116, Bengals -136; the over/under is set at 48.5 points. You can find all the odds on the game (including SGPs) at FanDuel, plus the rest of the Week 1 games and plenty of futures wagers.
- MLB: There’s no shortage of baseball coming up this month, with precious little time remaining in the regular season. Playoffs start October 3, meaning it’s make-or-break time for teams on the bubble — including the Cincinnati Reds. FanDuel has an exceptional range of game lines, props, live bets, and more on every Reds and Guardians game, plus futures on the World Series and MLB Playoffs.
- College Football: Ohio State Buckeyes fans have a lot of season ahead of them, but will be feeling positive after a great start against Indiana. Next up they have Youngstown State and Western Kentucky, but all eyes will be on the September 23 game against Notre Dame. And, though it doesn’t take place until November 25, FanDuel already has a point spread available for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game (Michigan -2.5).
- MLS: Cincinnati FC and Columbus Crew fans have been treated to a great season so far in the MLS, with both teams looking set for a playoff spot and a shot at some silverware. Cincinnati FC hopes to clinch top spot in the East this month, and have a big game against the Philadelphia Union on September 16 that could prove pivotal (CIN +320; PHI -130; DRAW +270). You can get great odds on every MLS game at FanDuel OH.
- WNBA: We’ve reached the most exciting time of year in the world of women’s basketball, with the WNBA Playoffs set to start on September 13 and run to October 20. The Championship odds at FanDuel currently favor the Las Vegas Aces (-155), followed by the New York Liberty (+140), followed at some distance by the Connecticut Sun (+3000), Dallas Wings (+3200), and Washington Mystics (+4200).
FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Review 4.5/5
The FanDuel Ohio sports betting app is among the top options in the industry. It provides a superior user experience for iOS and Android users alike. It has raving reviews from every state where the sportsbook has become available. Read below to find out why we believe FanDuel is one of the top sportsbooks in Ohio.
FanDuel Ohio Betting Options
One factor that is important to many bettors is the availability of certain types of bets. This could be simply being able to build your own parlay or the option to live bet on sporting events. The wide selection of available bets on the FanDuel sports betting app is impressive:
- Prop bets
- Same Game Parlays
- Alternate Lines
- Round Robins
- Live bets
Live betting, or in-game wagering, takes place after a game is underway. FanDuel’s live betting platform benefits from the efficiency of its sports betting app. The success of this fast-paced wagering arena depends on the speed of the app, and FanDuel Ohio offers one of the best live betting experiences in the entire sports betting industry.
FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Market Depth
As great as the different number of available bets, FanDuel’s vast roster of sports is also eye-popping. The FanDuel Ohio app has everything the avid or beginner sports bettor will enjoy. From the most popular American sports to international events, there is something for everyone. Users are able to place bets on Aussie Rules Football, cricket, cycling, darts, handball, and all the most popular American sports like football, basketball, and baseball.
We encourage users to download the app and browse the wide range of markets that FanDuel Ohio has for users to place wagers on. There are so many unique opportunities that not all sportsbooks offer.
FanDuel Ohio Ongoing Promotions and Bonuses
Beyond just its generous sign-up bonus, FanDuel does offer a lot of ongoing promotions for existing customers. For Super Bowl 57, as just one example, there was a free Super Bowl Bingo contest that offered $100,000 in prizes.
The sportsbook is also known for weekly boosts, bet insurance offers and enter-to-win contests that it offers users. FanDuel will make these offers at any time, but they are especially popular for big events, like championships and season openers. Overall, we highly recommend the FanDuel sports betting app based on the strength of its offerings and ease of use.
Is FanDuel legal in Ohio?
Yes. FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio is licensed by the Ohio Casino Control Commission. The OCCC regulates Fanduel (and others) to ensure fairness, data security, following state regulations, and more. In fact, FanDuel was among the first operators to apply for both retail and mobile betting licenses in Ohio, submitting its license application in July 2022.
FanDuel is one of the most respected name in all of mobile sports betting and can be found wherever online betting is legal. Before Ohio, its most recent launch came in September 2022, when Kansas became the 16th state where FanDuel offers mobile sports betting. Kansas also marks the 16th jurisdiction where FanDuel offers retail sportsbook locations joining Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Washington DC, and West Virginia.
FanDuel is based in New York and is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming operator. In September 2022, FanDuel became the first linear/digital network dedicated to sports wagering content with its launch of FanDuel TV and FanDuel+.
FanDuel Ohio Retail Sportsbook
Location: 6301 Kellogg Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45230
Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Friday-Monday 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Like most sportsbooks entering the market, FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio partnered with an Ohio casino for market access and a retail sportsbook. FanDuel and Belterra Park Racino have partnered together ahead of the launch of sports betting. Belterra features a racino and casino right outside of Cincinnati.
On New Year’s Day, FanDuel Ohio launched its mobile sports betting platform but it also opened its doors to in-person betting at its retail FanDuel Ohio Sportsbook at Belterra Park. The sportsbook opened at 9 a.m. New Year’s Day and followed up with a first bet ceremony and ribbon cutting on Jan. 5. This ceremony included an appearance from former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
Why You’ll Like The FanDuel Ohio Sports Betting App
- Selection of sports – FanDuel Sportsbook features all major U.S. sports, including NFL odds, college football odds, college basketball odds, NBA odds, MLB odds, soccer odds, golf odds, boxing odds, NASCAR odds, and more.
- Competitive odds – Whether you like spreads or moneylines, NFL team odds, prop bets, single bets, or same-game team parlays — if you can dream it, you can (probably) bet it at FanDuel.
- Widespread reputation – FanDuel Sportsbook is currently available in almost all legal markets and has the highest market share in the country.
- Easy-to-use app – Join FanDuel Sportsbook and look for all the easy-to-use features the app offers.
- Fast response customer service- FanDuel has one of the best customer service outlets in the sports betting industry.
FanDuel Ohio Market Depth
One reason you’ll like FanDuel Ohio is the gargantuan list of sports available to bet on. We discussed this above, but it merits repeating. FanDuel appeals to a wide range of sports bettors because of its offerings. Mainstream players will enjoy the staples such as NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, and college basketball. The secondary sports are represented nicely with MMA, golf, tennis, soccer, and motorsports. Niche bettors will enjoy the chance to wager on Aussie Rules Football, cycling, table tennis, and more. There truly is something for everyone at FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio.
FanDuel Ohio Competitive Odds
While much of the industry is held to a consistent standard when it comes to odds posted on the sportsbook, there is little room for sportsbooks to have competitive odds. In my experience, FanDuel Ohio gives bettors an opportunity to odds that are on par or better than competitors when it comes to the major sporting events in the US.
FanDuel is a nationally known brand with a documented record of satisfying sports bettors in many states. The FanDuel sports betting app has a glittering 4.8 rating at the App Store based on over 606K reviews. It scores a solid 4.7 at the Google Play Store after more than 94,000 reviews. FanDuel has built a solid reputation after entering the sports betting industry in 2018. It started in New Jersey, one of the many states where the company owns the distinction of being the market leader. The bottom line here is you’ll be dealing with one of the preeminent sportsbooks in the US.
FanDuel Ohio Mobile App
FanDuel’s sports betting app matches its desktop counterpart with a clean and simple layout that’s easy to navigate. You’ll find all of the available sports in the “Sports A-Z” vertical menu on the left side of the screen. Simply click a sport to reveal all of the games available to wager on. The moneyline, spread, and total are classically presented and easy to absorb. You’ll also find odds boosts listed for certain games. This is something FanDuel does on a regular basis, so take advantage of these opportunities to maximize your winning potential.
FanDuel’s elite live betting platform complements the sports betting app by offering odds that change on a real-time basis after a game has started. The user interface at FanDuel makes this one of the best live betting platforms in the sports betting industry.
FanDuel Ohio Customer Service
In sports betting, not many people tend to think of the customer service aspect and its importance until they need it one day. If you are having trouble withdrawing money or the sportsbook doesn’t return money from a won bet, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to reach someone for help.
FanDuel is great for quick customer support on any issue you might face with a sports betting app. Unlike some competitors, FanDuel has a live chat feature that is available 24/7 for users. There are representatives online all day and night to help answer any question you might have. There is also a customer service line for issues that require more talk-through.
This is not common across the industry and most sportsbooks will instead have customer service forms to fill out with a 24-hour turnaround for a response. In my experience with FanDuel customer support it has been the fastest in the industry.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio Right For You?
FanDuel is a nationally known brand with a documented record of satisfying sports bettors in many states. However, if you don’t want to take my word for it, the FanDuel sports betting app has a glittering 4.8 rating at the App Store based on over 606K reviews. It scores a solid 4.7 at the Google Play Store after more than 94,000 reviews. FanDuel has built a solid reputation after entering the sports betting industry in 2018. It started in New Jersey, one of the many states where the company owns the distinction of being the market leader. The bottom line here is you’ll be dealing with one of the preeminent sportsbooks in the US.
How To Place A Bet At FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio
If you are new to sports betting, these are the steps you’ll need to take prior to placing a bet at FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio.
- Use our FanDuel Ohio bonus code link to download the sports betting app.
- Once downloaded, you’ll need to register for your account by providing personal information such as your name, age, email address, phone number, mailing address, and social security number.
- You’ll receive an email from FanDuel to verify your account. Once this is done, it’s time to fund your account. Deposit methods include credit or debit card, PayPal, ACH eCheck, FanDuel prepaid card, PayNearMe, check, wire transfer, and online bank transfer.
- Make sure to activate your sign-up bonus to get up to $200 in bonus bets.
- You’re now ready to make that first bet. Simply navigate through the FanDuel sports betting app to find the league and game you want to wager on.
- When the time comes to withdraw some of your winnings, FanDuel Sportsbook offers a wide variety of options to do so, similar to the deposit methods.
What Sports Teams Can I Bet On?
FanDuel Ohio has many different sports betting opportunities for new and existing users. Between collegiate athletics and a wide variety of professional sports teams here in Ohio, users will not get bored.
Lucky for Ohio residents, sports wagers can be placed on college games. This is a luxury not every state has. There is a reason Ohio is called the Buckeye State, the fandom runs far and wide across the state and sports bettors can have even more investment in the games now. From basketball and the upcoming March Madness Tournament, to waiting for fall to come around for football, Ohio State should be one of the focal points for residents.
The NBA season is well underway and the Cleveland Cavaliers have climbed their way to the top five in the Eastern Conference. Users can bet on the current NBA season with FanDuel Ohio, whether that be on the Cavaliers or other games, FanDuel offers many weekly promotions users can use toward qualifying NBA games. These bonuses can come in the form of parlay boosts, bonus bets and second chance bets.
Alternatives To FanDuel Sportsbook Ohio
One golden rule for sports bettors is to have multiple accounts at different sportsbooks. Why? This gives you the ability to shop for the best odds on a particular bet. Plus, you can take advantage of many different welcome bonuses. FanDuel is a highly recommended option, but here are three other sports betting apps you should keep in mind as well.
FanDuel Ohio vs. DraftKings Ohio
Why we like DraftKings Ohio: Best Overall Betting Experience
Current Promotion: Welcome bonus worth up to $1,400 in bonuses.
FanDuel Ohio vs. BetRivers Ohio
Why we like BetRivers Ohio: Player-Friendly Promotions
Current Promotion: New users can claim a first bet offer for up to $500 in bonuses.
FanDuel Ohio vs. PointsBet Ohio
Why we like PointsBet Ohio: Unique PointsBetting Platform
Current Promotion: Sign-up promotion good for as much as $1,000 in bonuses.
FanDuel Ohio Promo Code FAQ
Yes. Online sports betting launched in Ohio on January 1, 2023. FanDuel has gone through all the licensure requirements of the Ohio Casino Control Commission and is fully legal in the Buckeye State.
Yes, FanDuel Ohio has partnered with Belterra Park in Cincinnati and opened its doors on Jan. 1, 2023. FanDuel has retail sportsbooks in states such as New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Arizona.
Yes. The FanDuel Ohio sports betting app is available for both iOS and Android users. The app is available for download and boasts a stellar 4.8 rating at the App Store.
FanDuel is offering new customers a No Sweat First Bet deal up to $200. Overall, this is a fantastic offer.
There is no FanDuel Ohio promo code. Simply use our exclusive link.
Not unless you are within the boundaries of another legal state. The FanDuel sports betting app provides geo-tracking restrictions to make sure that you cannot place a bet if you are in an area where online sports betting is illegal.
You must be 21 or older to place a legal sports bet in Ohio.
Yes. FanDuel is fully licensed by the Ohio Casino Control Commission. As such, the OCCC regulates FanDuel. They help settle customer disputes, ensure that FanDuel offers fair odds, double-check that FanDuel offers security measures to keep information safe, and much, much more.