Arizona Charlie’s Decatur is now owned by the Golden Casino Group of Golden Entertainment. They also own and operate Arizona Charlie’s Boulder, Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower on the Strip, Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin as well as casinos in Pahrump and Flintstone, Maryland.
In addition, Golden owns and operates the many popular PT’s Pubs and Sierra Gold Taverns around Las Vegas. On Friday, April 27, Arizona Charlie’s Decatur will be celebrating its 30th anniversary. Free cake and champagne will be served at the main entrance from noon to 6 p.m. Red and Green acePlay club will receive a free anniversary t-shirt.
All acePlay members can earn 200 same day base points to receive an anniversary t-shirt. Points must be earned on Friday April 27; guests may swipe at any kiosk April 27-28. Limit one earned gift per player while supplies last.
While there is talk of a universal card at some futuristic date that would include PT’s, currently the acePlay club combines play from both Charlie’s, the Strat and Aquarius and features four tier levels. All players begin at Blue Card and can move up through casino play to Orange, Green and finally the top-level Red Card. Slot players earn one point for every dollar wagered and video poker players earn one point when wagering $2-$8 based on the machine type and denomination.
With acePlay, comp dollars are worth twice the value of taking cashback. Three hundred points equal $1 in comps when used for restaurants, bars, shows and gift shops; 500 points will get you $1 in free slot play or 600 points will get you $1 in cash back. A nice feature of acePlay is taking your earned points in free play nets you more than taking it in cash.
As an example, if you have 30,000 points that equates to $50 in cash or $60 in free play.
Points are also earned when playing live keno, bingo and on table games. Race and sports players strictly earn comps only.
Starting out at Blue, players are receiving single points, but moving up to Orange will get you 2x points every time you play. Green level receives triple points and Red level players receive 4x points. Tier levels are reviewed every four months for locals and every 12 months for non-locals. To reach a new tier level, the following criteria must be met:
• 10 Tier Credits to reach Orange
• 100 Tier Credits to reach Green
• 250 Tier Credits to Reach Red
Tier Credits are earned based on average bet, game type and average length of play with an “accelerator” based on average daily play.
At the Red and Green levels, players will see increased benefits including a dividend (bonus points added to your account that can be used for cash, slot play or comps) based upon your past play at the time of the evaluation.
New members signing up for acePlay can receive up to $100 free slot play or up to $40 in dining comps based on how many slot points they earn within 24 hours of signing up.
Casino promotions for April include:
• $15K Stagecoach to Cash Drawings: For every 100 same day base points, players will earn an entry into the (new) electronic drawings. All members must check in at any kiosk between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on drawing days to be eligible. Drawings will be held every Friday and Saturday through April 28 at 8:15 p.m. At every drawing there will be six guaranteed $200 cash winners and one grand prize winner that can win up to $15,000.
• Every Sunday in April earn 300 same day base points for one swipe at the kiosk. Prizes include $1,000 cash, $10 to $50 free slot play, 3,000 to 10,000 bonus points, $15 dining credit or a mystery gift.
• On Tax Day, Sunday, April 15, at the 11 a.m., 1, 7 and 9 p.m. bingo sessions, all players with a minimum $4 buy-in are eligible to win a $1,000 1st, 2nd and 3rd chance coverall.
• Earn 7x points Thursdays and all acePlay members can get a two-for-one buffet on Tuesdays.