The 2023 College Football season is here, and we are here to break down the best college football betting sites and apps for the second week of the season.
Each sportsbook will have its own lines and odds for each game, which is why being aware of the best CFB betting sites available to you is essential. Whether it is the odds, user interface, or generous promo offers, there are plenty of reasons to check out each sports betting site.
Here, we will take a look at the best college football promo codes and what makes them stand out among the rest.
Best CFB Betting Site Promos
Here are the best college football betting sites across the country. If you live in a state with legalized sports betting, chances are that one of these sportsbooks will be available both online and at a retail sportsbook.
The self-proclaimed ‘King of Sportsbook’ is an appropriate title for BetMGM Sportsbook. They have competitive odds and lines, an easy-to-use mobile app and website, and they carry one of the best welcome bonuses in the industry. The high-quality app is slick and easy to use, which makes it the perfect sports betting site to easily place and monitor your college football bets this season.
BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code ‘GTODAY50’ – $1,500 First Bet Offer + $50 Bonus Bet
- Sign up for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account.
- Enter Bonus Code ‘GTODAY50’.
- Make a $10 minimum deposit.
- Place your no-sweat first bet up to $1,500.
- Receive a $50 bonus bet.
- Bonus NOT offered in: DC, MS, NV, or NY.
Available in: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NJ, OH, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY (Kentucky Launch: Sept. 28)
With one of the best apps in the business, Caesars Sportsbook is another great option for online college football betting. Not only do they have competitive odds and lines, an easy-to-use app, and a tremendous welcome promo, but Caesars also offers bonuses outside the world of sports betting. They offer multiple sports betting promos at one time, giving users plenty of opportunities to rake in the awards.
From restaurant, hotel, and entertainment discounts just by using the app, Caesars Sportsbook has one of the best in-app experiences and is the perfect college football betting site for this season.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code ‘TODAYGET’ – Bet $50, Get $250
- Sign up for a new Caesars Sportsbook account.
- Enter Promo Code: ‘TODAYGET’.
- Make a $50 Deposit.
- Place your first bet on any CFB market of at least $50.
- Receive a $50 bonus bet every week for five weeks (totaling $250).
Available in: AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV (Kentucky Launch: Sept. 28)
Although they are not as available as other sports betting apps, Bet365 has quickly become one of the top names in the industry. Its mobile app, great odds, and tremendous in-app features make it a great college football betting site.
With partial cash outs, bet builder, and a great welcome offer, if you are looking for a nice, simple, and easy-to-use sports betting site for college football, Bet365 is certainly worth consideration.
Bet365 Bonus Code – Bet $1, Get $365 in Bonus Bets
- Sign up for a new Bet365 account.
- Enter your state-themed bonus code (I.E., GTODAYCO – Colorado, GTODAYOH – Ohio, Etc.)
- Make a $10 minimum deposit.
- Place a $1 bet and get $365 in bonus bets.
Available in: CO, IA, KY, NJ, OH & VA
FanDuel has long established itself as one of the premier sports betting brands in the country. While it got its start via fantasy sports, FanDuel has quickly become an industry leader thanks to its tremendous sports betting app, competitive odds and lines, and wide-ranging availability.
The website also has one of the smoothest interfaces, and FanDuel has a fantastic welcome offer to new users and in-app bonuses, including profit boosts, no-sweat tokens, and much more. If you are looking for a reliable sports betting app to use for the college football season, FanDuel certainly will get the job done.
FanDuel Promo Code: Claim $200 in Bonus Bets & $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket
- Sign up for a new FanDuel account (no promo code required).
- Make a $10 minimum deposit.
- Place a $5 wager on any CFB betting market and get $200 in bonus bets.
- Also, receive a $100 discount on an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.
Available in: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY (Kentucky Launch: Sept. 28)
DraftKings, like FanDuel, also comes from the Fantasy Sports world but has quickly become one of the top names in sports betting. They have one of our top-rated mobile sports betting app experiences, and its odds and lines stack up with the rest of the industry.
While the welcome offer has a significant upside, the terms and conditions make it less attractive than its competitors. Still, DraftKings is one of the top dogs in this space, which makes it a perfect college football betting site.
DraftKings Promo Code – Get up to $1,250 in Bonuses
- Create a new DraftKings account (no promo code required).
- Make a $5 minimum deposit.
- Receive a $50 bonus bet + 20% Deposit match up to $1,000 (Deposit match not available in MA).
- Place your first bet of at least $5 and receive $200 in bonus bets.
Available in: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, OH, PA, VA, WV & WY (Kentucky Launch: Sept. 28)
Although BetRivers‘ mobile app does not stand with the other top college football betting sites, it still has a tremendous welcome offer and great in-app bonuses. The odds and lines are competitive, and they offer a wide array of college football bets. The welcome offer, which gives you a second chance on your first bet, is pretty standard throughout the industry, but at BetRivers, the amount your first wager is protected by varies by state.
BetRivers Bonus Code ‘TODAYRIV‘ – Get a 2nd Chance Bet up to $500
- Create a new BetRivers account.
- Enter Bonus Code ‘TODAYRIV’.
- Make a $10 minimum deposit.
- Place your first bet (amount depends on state).
- IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, PA, & VA: Up to $500
- CO & NJ: Up to $250.
- AZ, IA, NY, OH & WV: Up to $100.
Available in: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MI, OH, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV
Most sportsbooks offer similar advantages, such as smooth interfaces, welcome offers, and competitive odds and lines. Not only does PointsBet offer all of those, but it also has ‘PointsBetting,’ which is a wagering style that helps set it apart from the competition. While their welcome offer does not carry a deposit match or give you bonus bets, it is still very attractive to some.
With PointsBetting, users can place an NCAAF wager, and if it wins by one point, you will win 1x your original bet. If your bet wins by two points, you will win 2x your wager, and so on. This makes every point so crucial, giving users an unconventional sports betting style while still offering the classic spread, moneyline, total, and props format that the rest of the industry offers.
PointsBet Promo Code – Bet $50, Get an Offical Jersey
- Sign up for a new PointsBet account (no promo code is needed).
- Bet $50 on any CFB betting market.
- Get an official jersey ($150 value to use at Fanatics.com).
Available in: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA & WV
Finding the Best College Football Betting Site
Each sports betting app has its own advantages and disadvantages. If you want the best welcome offers, we recommend checking out Caesars Sportsbook, BetMGM, FanDuel, and BetRivers. However, if you are looking for the best app interface, DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, and Caesars Sportsbook are the way to go.
For those looking for the best odds and lines, signing up for each sportsbook available in your state is the way to go. Every sports betting site will have different odds and lines for each bet, and as you start your sports betting journey, you will find out that every point matters when placing a bet, especially in college football.
How We Rate College Football Betting Sites
Multiple different factors go into rating sports betting apps for college football. Here, we will list a few factors on how we base our sportsbook reviews.
- Odds & Lines
- Mobile App
- Download Ease
College Betting Restrictions
Although College Football is one of the most popular sports to bet on in the country, each state will carry different restrictions.
For example, you cannot bet on in-state teams in Illinois. This means if you are looking to place a bet on the Illinois Fighting Illini, you cannot physically be located in Illinois. This has nothing to do with the sportsbooks but state regulations.
Below, we will list a few of the college football betting restrictions from each state:
- New Jersey sports betting: No bets on college teams from New Jersey or college sports events held in New Jersey (bowl games, tournaments, etc.).
- Illinois sports betting: Prohibited on games involving teams from in-state colleges.
- Colorado sports betting: You may place a wager on in-state teams, but player props are prohibited.
- Tennessee sports betting: Games involving teams from Tennessee are legal, but bets on player props and live player props are not permitted.
- Virginia sports betting: Prohibited on games involving teams from in-state colleges and universities.
- New Hampshire sports betting: No bets on matches involving in-state teams.
- New York sports betting: Prohibited teams/events in New York.
- Oregon sports betting: No online college sports betting permitted. However, you can bet on colleges at Tribal casinos.
- Washington DC sports betting: Prohibited on games involving teams from in-state colleges and universities.
- Arizona sports betting: Player or Team props bets are not allowed.
- Connecticut sports betting: Prohibited on games involving in-state colleges and universities.
- Iowa sports betting: No player props on players from in-state teams.
College Football Betting Sites FAQ
Yes, as long as you are in a legal sports betting state and follow your state’s rules on college sports betting.
If you are located in a legal sports betting state, chances are you can place a bet on college football odds. Just ensure you are up-to-speed with your state’s college sports betting rules.
No, you must be in a legal sports betting state when placing your bet.