Take advantage of numerous sports betting bonuses and promotions during Week 6 of NFL action. Various opportunities are available exclusively to NFL games, including risk-free bets and odds boosts. Select Connecticut players may also take advantage of some deals as their online soft launch happens this week, such as the risk-free Same Game Parlay at DraftKings.
This page will continue to update through the week to feature the newest promotions as we get closer to kickoff.
Quick Rundown Of NFL Week 6 Offers
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- Bet $1 on any NFL moneyline, Win $100 in free bets
- $25 NFL Risk-Free Same Game Parlay
- MNF Odds Boosters featuring Derrick Henry and Stefon Diggs
- Thursday Night Halftime Payout special
- $25 NFL One Game Parlay Insurance
- MNF Lion’s Boost featuring Tennessee
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Monday Night Millions
- MNF first TD scorer special
- MNF Super Boost featuring Derrick Henry
- 20% Profit Boosts on Tuesday, Sunday
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- +3000 Enhanced Odds for TNF
- First TD Bonus for Bills-Titans
- $10 NFL Risk-Free Same Game Parlay
- Place $20 Football Parlay, Get $10 Bonus
- MNF Odds Boosts featuring Derrick Henry and Stefon Diggs
- MNF Odds Boosts featuring Ryan Tannehill and Josh Allen
- No Juice Spreads for all NFL games
- $20 risk-free Sunday Night Football single wager
- $25 NFL Same Game Parlay Insurance
- MNF Odds Boosts featuring Derrick Henry
Monday Night Football Odds Boosts
Here’s a final chance to get some great deals for Week 6 of the NFL season with MNF featuring the Buffalo Bills and Tennessee Titans.
- Stefon Diggs to record a 40+ receiving TD (+450 to +550)
- Josh Allen and Derrick Henry to combine for at least 450 passing yards and rushing yards (+300 to +350)
- Field goal is the first score of the game (+160 to +185)
- Titans to cover +6.5 and game total is under 55.5 points (+270)
- Derrick Henry to get over 99.5 rushing yards (+130)
- Derrick Henry and Stefon Diggs to each score 1 or more TDs (+210 to +300)
- 1 or more TDs scored in each quarter of MNF (+125 to +160)
- Bills win by at least 14 (+250) / Titans win by at least 6 (+450)
- Ryan Tannehill to get at least 250 passing yards, 2 TDs, no INTs (+650)
- Josh Allen to get at least 300 passing yards, 3 TDs, no INTs (+800)
- Julio Jones, AJ Brown, Stefon Diggs, Zach Moss to each get TDs (+4000)
- Josh Allen to get at least 300 passing yards and 2 TDs (+130 to +150)
- Derrick Henry to get at least 100 rushing yards and 1 TD (+157 to +175)
- Stefon Diggs to get at least 75 receiving yards and Bills to win (+130 to +145)
New Users: Bet $1, Win $100 on the NFL
For another week, DraftKings features a new user special for the NFL. After depositing $5 or more into a new account, bet $1 or more on any NFL moneyline available. Once that NFL team scores at least one point, a $100 bonus is applied to the account, which is split up into four separate $25 free bets.
This bonus will expire after seven days from when it is applied to the account. Available in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Wyoming, and West Virginia. The promotion expires on Sunday, October 17.
Up to $25 back on a risk-free Single Game Parlay
Any NFL game for Week 6 is eligible for a risk-free Single Game Parlay bet. After opting in, the first bet made using the feature qualifies for the promotion. At least two legs are needed to complete the SGP. Up to $25 of that bet will be returned if it fails as a free bet, and existing free bets cannot be used toward the promotion.
Thursday Night Halftime Payout: Win full wager if selected team is up by 10+ points
The featured Thursday Night Football contest in Week 6 has the Philadelphia Eagles hosting Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This promotion gives the bettor an ability to win at halftime. Put up to $250 on a moneyline, and if the team selected is up by 10 or more points at halftime, the wager is graded as a win regardless of what happens in the second half!
Jacksonville backers from Week 4 enjoyed an early payout with this promotion. The team were underdogs on the moneyline, but had a 14-0 lead at halftime. The Buccaneers are -300 odds favorites at the moneyline at the Eagles are +250 underdogs.
Up to $25 for NFL One Game Parlay Insurance
Bettors can receive up to $25 of their One Game Parlay back on any NFL action! If one of the legs loses in the wager, then that money returns to the account as a free bet. Requirements for eligibility include having at least four legs in the OGP.
Monday Night Millions: Win multiple games in a row for free bets
Caesars offers a unique special for Monday Night Football contests. Bettors can get an opportunity to win millions for total wins on MNF wagers. Some features of this promotion include getting a free bet for consecutive wins. For example, four wins in a row will get a $50 free bet and 8 wins in a row will get a $500 free bet. Look at terms and conditions for more information.
Live Bet offer after placing first TD scorer wager on MNF up to $25
Get an extra bet opportunity for Monday night’s game between the Bills and Titans! Place up to a $25 wager on the first touchdown scorer of the game, and an equal value toward the free bet will be given to use for a live wager on the contest. Note that the free bet is only eligible for live wagers on this game only.
20% NFL profit boosts on Tuesday and Sunday
An ongoing profit boosts promotion continues at BetRivers where bettors can opt into separate bonuses on Tuesday and Sunday. On Tuesday, the profit boost features a single or parlay bet with the requirement of each leg having -200 odds or greater. Sunday is a parlay profit boost limited to at least a three-leg parlay. Up to a $25 bet can be used on the promotion.
New Users: Get +3000 odds for Buccaneers-Eagles
Haven’t signed up for FanDuel Sportsbook yet? Here’s a terrific opportunity to bolster that account. Put in a deposit of $5 or more and place a $5 wager on an enhanced moneyline for Tampa Bay or Philadelphia. If the selected team wins, that $5 bet converts to $150 winnings! The maximum bet is $5 for the enhanced odds.
Up to $10 back on a risk-free Single Game Parlay
For all Week 6 games in the NFL, FanDuel is offering bettors a risk-free Same Game Parlay for up to $10. At least three legs are required in the SGP, and all legs must equal out to odds of +400 or greater. Odds boosts or bets placed with bonus funds are not eligible for the SGP promotion.
Football Parlay Bonus: Bet $20, Get $10 in bonus money
Parlay bettors can get instant 50% insurance with their next bet! Any NFL or college football parlay with four or more legs placed with a $20 wager is eligible for a $10 site credit. This bonus money is awarded regardless of the outcome of the parlay. All markets are available, but final odds of the parlay must be at +400 or greater. Use of odds boosts, Same Game Parlays, and bonus funds are ineligible for this promotion, and opt-in is required.
Monday Night Football: Bonus for each team touchdown
Bettors looking to score big with a first TD scorer between Buffalo and Tennessee can benefit from a bonus FanDuel is running. If a $25 or higher wager is placed on a first TD prop, then the bettor can receive a $5 site bonus credit for each touchdown the player’s team scores. For example, place a first TD bet for Derrick Henry, and you’ll get $5 for each touchdown the Titans score in the contest. Opt-in is required and bonus funds cannot be used toward the promotion.
No Juice Spreads for all NFL Week 6 games
PointsBet offers another week of no juice on NFL spreads. Sportsbooks often feature spreads with -110 odds, which doesn’t exactly double the bettor’s wager. This bonus eliminates that juice, or provides an additional 10 cents to the dollar if it’s already adjusted from -110 (Ex: From -115 to -105). These specific spreads are available 48 hours prior to kickoff and are combinable with other betting markets. No opt-in is required.
$20 risk-free bet for Sunday Night Football
Bettors can place up to a $20 risk-free bet on this Sunday night’s matchup between Seattle and Pittsburgh. Any market in the game is available for promotion, but unlike earlier games this season, players must opt-in to take advantage. After opt-in, the first bet qualifies toward the promotion.
Up to $25 for Same Game Parlay Insurance
Similar to BetMGM’s offer, this insurance promotion is available to all NFL games this week. At least four legs are needed to be eligible for insurance. If one of those legs fails, then the wager is given back as a free bet. An additional stipulation is all legs of the parlay must reach +100 odds or greater.