Sports betting bonus offers and promotions have decreased as the NFL season has rolled on, but there’s still plenty of options available for Week 8. Some deals that have been repeated in recent weeks are no longer available, such as the risk-free Same Game Parlay at DraftKings. However, insurance on these types of wagers is still available in a few sportsbooks.
This page will update through the week to feature the newest sportsbook deals as we get closer to kickoff. Some offers may not be available in all areas.
Quick Rundown Of NFL Week 8 Offers
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- Bet $5 on the NFL to win $200 in Free Bets
- Early NFL player prop specials
- Thursday Night Halftime Payout special
- $25 NFL One Game Parlay Insurance
- Caesars Sportsbook
- $25 Risk-Free Same Game Parlay for TNF
- 20% Profit Boosts on Tuesday, Sunday
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- $10 NFL Risk-Free Same Game Parlay
- $20 risk-free Sunday Night Football single wager
- $25 NFL Same Game Parlay Insurance
Thursday Night Football Odds Boosts
Sportsbooks frequently offer enhanced odds for a number of props in spotlight NFL games. They can be found under an “odds boost” section or highlighted alongside NFL contests. Here’s what’s available for the big Thursday night contest between Green Bay and Arizona.
- Arizona scores first and wins the game (+100 to +110)
- Kyler Murray to get over 300 passing yards (+155 to +180)
- Aaron Rodgers and Kyler Murray to combine for at least 5 TD passes (+150 to +170)
- Both teams to score 20+ points (-120 to +100)
- Aaron Rodgers and Kyler Murray to each throw over 1.5 TD passes (+150)
- At least 1 TD scored in each quarter (+155 to +190)
- Aaron Jones and DeAndre Hopkins to each get at least 1 TD (+240 to +350)
- Aaron Rodgers to throw for at least 200 yards and Packers win (+286 to +305)
- Kyler Murray to hrow for at least 300 yards and Cardinals win (+120 to +140)
- DeAndre Hopkins to have at least 50 receiving yards and 1+ TD (+148 to +160)
New Users: Bet $5 on the NFL, Get $200 in free bets if it wins
For another week, DraftKings features a special promotion for new users. Put at least a $5 deposit when creating a new account. Use $5 toward a bet on any NFL market. If that wager wins, receive $200 in free bets, divided up into eight different $25 free bets. These free bets expire seven days from when the deposit is applied to the account.
Early NFL Week 8 player prop deals
Player props are not officially released for the week, but DraftKings offers special props for eight games this week. These deals do expire soon, so if there are any odds you like, place a wager ASAP!
Here are some highlights from the weekly specials.
- Bengals at Jets: Ja’Marr Chase to get over 150 receiving yards and score a TD (+600)
- Titans at Colts: Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor to get over 199.5 combined rushing yards (+115)
- Patriots at Chargers: Damien Harris and Austin Ekeler over 1.5 combined TDs (+175)
- Buccaneers at Saints: Tom Brady and Jameis Winston to get over 4.5 combined passing TDs (+190)
Thursday Night Halftime Payout: Win full bet if selected team is up by 10+ points
The Week 8 Thursday night matchup between Green Bay and Arizona provides an opportunity to win a full bet at halftime. The Cardinals remain the league’s lone undefeated team, and BetMGM has them as a -250 moneyline favorite. The Packers are one of the hottest teams in the NFL, yet a +200 road underdog.
Last week, Cleveland was a slight favorite over Denver and had a 10-0 lead at the half. For those that took advantage of this promotion, they received their full winnings if they bet on the Browns moneyline. Up to a $250 wager on either moneyline can be used toward the promotion.
Up to $25 for NFL One Game Parlay Insurance
One Game Parlay insurance is easy to use at BetMGM. Simply create a four-leg parlay wager from any NFL contest. If one of the legs doesn’t hit at the conclusion of the contest, bettors receive their wager back as a free bet. Up to $25 can be used on the promotion, and it is repeatable each day an NFL game is taking place.
Up to $25 risk-free Same Game Parlay for TNF
Caesars is giving out a risk-free Same Game Parlay for the Thursday night NFL contest. To be eligible, place up to a $25 wager on an SGP for the contest with three or more legs. The final odds of the parlay must be at +300 or greater. If it does not win, the wager is returned as a free bet.
20% NFL profit boosts on Tuesday and Sunday
Tuesdays and Sundays each week, BetRivers users are eligible for a profit boost on NFL action. On Tuesday, the profit boost features a single or parlay bet. The single bet, or each leg of the parlay, must have -200 odds or greater. It’s exclusively a parlay boost for the NFL on Sundays and requires at least a three-leg parlay. Up to a $25 bet can be used on the promotion.
Risk-free Single Game Parlay for any NFL Week 8 contest
FanDuel continues its long-running NFL promotion of a risk-free Same Game Parlay bet. Like previous weeks, up to $10 can be used toward the wager, up to three legs are needed, and the final odds must be at +400 or greater. Existing bonus money cannot be used toward the promotion.
$10 Bonus for placing $20 football parlay
For another week, FanDuel is giving users $10 in bonus money if they place a $20 four-leg parlay that involves football markets. This can be entirely made up of NFL bets, college football bets, or a blend of both. Any odds are acceptable on each leg, but the total parlay must be at +400 or greater. Existing bonus money cannot be used toward the promotion.
Same Game Parlay Insurance up to $25 for NFL
Similar to BetMGM, PointsBet has single-game parlay insurance for all NFL contests this week. Four legs are needed in the SGP and total odds must be set at +100 or greater. Up to $25 will be refunded if the wager loses and it is repeatable each day. Parlay boosters and free bets are not eligible for the promotion.
Up to $20 risk-free for Sunday Night Football
The Sunday Night Football risk-free bet promotion continues at PointsBet. This week’s game features Dallas and Minnesota. All markets are eligible for the risk-free bet, including same game parlays, but odds must be at -200 or greater. Requires opting into the promotion, and the first eligible bet qualifies.