Use our exclusive BetMGM bonus code TODAY to claim a $1,000 risk-free bet for college football Saturday on Sept. 17.
BetMGM’s betting bonus is available for new users. Just remember to use the promo code TODAY when prompted during the sign-up process. BetMGM will give you a risk-free bet of up to $1,000. Enjoy a cool grand in house money to bet with courtesy of BetMGM by claiming one of the best college football Saturday bonuses across the industry.
College Football Saturday -- BetMGM Bonus Code
|BetMGM Illinois Sportsbook Sign-Up Offer Details|
|Promo Code||"TODAY" (Click here)|
|Sportsbook App Rating||4.9 out of 5 stars|
Saturday’s Game of the Week: BYU vs. Oregon + BetMGM Promo Code
The No. 25 Ducks are short favorites at home over the Cougars is this nationally-televised inter-conference affair.
COLLEGE FOOTBALL · Sat (9/17) @ 12:00 pm ET
|Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE|
BetMGM Bonus Code TODAY Explained
The BetMGM Bonus Code TODAY unlocks a $1,000 risk-free bet for college football Saturday, and it’s easy as 1-2-3 to use.
- Download the BetMGM app to register your new account, and enter our exclusive bonus code TODAY when prompted during the sign-up process.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10 into your new account before making a qualifying bet.
- Make your first bet risk-free up to $1,000.
If your first bet loses, BetMGM will issue free bet credits in denominations of 20% if the initial wager is more than $50. For example, if you max out the risk-free bet up to $1,000 and it settles as a loss, BetMGM will give you five free bet credits worth $200 each.
It’s one of the top sportsbook app promos in the sports betting industry.
If your first bet is less than $50, BetMGM will issue a single bet credit in the amount of your wager if it loses. Free bet credits will reach your account within 24 hours. You must use any and all free bet credits within seven days from the time they are received.
Why not use the $1,000 risk-free bet to wager on Saturday’s rivalry game between Oklahoma and Nebraska? There are several other games of note on this next college football Saturday, too.
Bet Saturday college football here: Secure your risk-free bet with promo code TODAY at BetMGM
College Football Week 3 Odds
BetMGM was dealing underdog Nebraska at +310 on the moneyline against favored Oklahoma (-400). Let’s say you use BetMGM’s $1,000 risk-free bet on the Cornhuskers and Nebraska pulls off the upset. You just cashed a winning ticket worth $3,100. But what if Oklahoma wins? You are out nothing because BetMGM will refund your account with five $200 free bets.
Nebraska head coach Scott Frost was fired this week after the Cornhuskers lost to Georgia Southern at home, 45-42. Will Nebraska rally the troops for its biggest rivalry game of the season against Oklahoma? Or will the Sooners keep the Cornhuskers at bay in this renewal of a storied college football rivalry?
Other Games to Bet on Saturday:
- No. 16 Miami plays at No. 24 Texas A&M, which has to be shellshocked after losing to Appalachian State at home last week. BetMGM was dealing the Hurricanes at +5.5 as road underdogs on Saturday.
- No. 22 Penn State will face off against Auburn in a battle of unbeaten teams at Jordan Hare Stadium. This is an intriguing non-conference game between Big Ten and SEC teams, respectively. Penn State was a short road favorite at -3 as of this writing.
- No. 1 Georgia will play at South Carolina in an early SEC matchup. The Bulldogs are 4-1 in their last five games against the Gamecocks. But can they cover -24.5 points as a big road favorite at South Carolina?