BetMGM Bonus Code GTODAY50: Get Up to $1,550 for Browns vs. Jets on TNF

GamingToday.com is an independent sports news and information service. GamingToday.com has partnerships with some of the top legal and licensed sportsbook companies in the US. Gaming Today may receive referral compensation from the sportsbook company when you claim a bonus offer or promotion through a link on this site. Although the relationships we have with sportsbook companies may influence the order in which we place companies on the site, all reviews, recommendations, and opinions are wholly our own. They are the recommendations from our authors and contributors who are avid sports fans themselves.

For more information, please read How We Rate Sportsbooks, Privacy Policy, or Contact Us with any concerns you may have.

Gaming Today is licensed and regulated to operate in AZ, CO, CT, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, OH, ON, PA, TN, VA, VT, WV, and WY.

We’re zooming in on the NFL playoff picture and available sportsbook bonuses in Week 17. Six teams have clinched their spots, leaving eight more up for grabs. With BetMGM bonus code GTODAY50, NFL bettors can join the action at BetMGM Sportsbook, starting with tonight’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the New York Jets and Cleveland Browns.

Get up to $150 in Bonus Bets at BetMGM Sportsbook
1
Bet $5
Get $150
In Bonus Bets
Bet $5 Get $150 Instantly in Bonus Bets*
*Bonus Bets Expire in 7 Days. One New Customer Offer Only. Add’l terms
21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Bonus Code: TODAY

Claim $1,550 in Bonus Bets for TNF With BetMGM Bonus Code GTODAY50

Are you looking to bet on Thursday Night Football this week? BetMGM has you covered with an excellent welcome bonus worth up to $1,550. Here’s how it works.

First, head over to the sportsbook using a BetMGM sign-up link from this article. Start the registration process and enter the BetMGM promo code GTODAY50 when prompted. Using this code will ensure you receive both parts of the bonus offer.

BetMGM First Bet Offer

The main element of BetMGM’s welcome bonus is a First Bet Offer worth up to $1,500 paid back in Bonus Bets. If you place your first wager and lose, you’ll get the total value of your bet back (up to $1,500). Let’s say you bet $1,000 on the Browns moneyline (ML), and they lose. You’d get $1,000 worth of Bonus Bets added to your account. Note that only your first bet qualifies, so choose your wager amount wisely.

If your qualifying wager is a winner, you’ll receive the regular payout (winnings plus original stake), and the welcome bonus will expire.

Extra $50 Bonus Bet

The second part of the bonus is an additional $50 Bonus Bet, win or lose. No matter the result of your initial bet, you’ll receive $50 as a Bonus Bet from BetMGM sportsbook.

Claim this lucrative limited-time BetMGM promo using code GTODAY50 and start betting right away.

Thursday Night Football Preview: New York Jets at Cleveland Browns

Tonight’s game pits the New York Jets against the Cleveland Browns. Without quarterback Aaron Rodgers leading the offense, the Jets (6-9) are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. While their defense has shown some verve this season, the lack of a playoff possibility may extinguish some of that flame.

On the other hand, the Browns are sitting in second place in the AFC North and remain firmly in the hunt. The Browns have a real shot at post-season play this year. Among the other in-the-hunt AFC teams, they’re in third place behind the Kansas City Chiefs and Jacksonville Jaguars. The official NFL Playoff Picture gives the Browns a 99% chance of making the playoffs — whether they win or lose this week. I’m a writer, not a statistician, so I can’t do the calculus required to find that 1% chance the Browns miss the playoffs. Suffice it to say they’re about as close to a sure thing as you can get.

 

Where, then, does that leave us for tonight’s game? The Jets don’t have much to play for besides draft position, and the Browns are playing to control their own destiny and solidify a playoff berth. I expect a lot of fire from Cleveland on their home turf tonight against a losing Jets team with nothing to prove for the rest of the season.

BetMGM seems to agree with moneyline odds of on the Browns and on the Jets. At BetMGM, the spread is currently sitting at , in Cleveland’s favor.

Taking the Browns to cover the spread appears to be a risky move. Cleveland has earned its 10-5 record with many narrow victories; often bouts decided by just a few points. However, factoring in the Jets makes it more enticing. Their losses have been significant, including a 21-point loss to the Miami Dolphins and a 26-point defeat at the hands of the Buffalo Bills. Against playoff or contending teams, the Jets tend to lose big. For that reason, I like the Browns this week at BetMGM.

Get up to $150 in Bonus Bets at BetMGM Sportsbook
1
Bet $5
Get $150
In Bonus Bets
Bet $5 Get $150 Instantly in Bonus Bets*
*Bonus Bets Expire in 7 Days. One New Customer Offer Only. Add’l terms
21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Bonus Code: TODAY

As for props, David Njoku is a great selection with favorable anytime touchdown scorer odds. BetMGM lists him at to find pay dirt. Njoku has nabbed at least one touchdown in each of his last three games, and I don’t see the Jets stifling his production in Week 17.

Amari Cooper is coming off a record week and is another name to consider. At in anytime TD scorer odds, there’s value in a bet on him, too.

Sign up with BetMGM to take advantage of these terrific welcome offers and get started with TNF bets today.

About the Author
Cole Rush

Cole Rush

Writer and Contributor
Cole Rush is a contributor to Gaming Today. Cole is a Chicago-based writer in the gambling, media, and entertainment spaces. His work has been showcased in various gaming industry magazines and online columns.

Get connected with us on Social Media