The sports weekend ahead features one must-see event after another, from the gridiron to the octagon, and anyone considering wagering on the action should check out BetMGM, which is offering up to $1,500 in bonuses as a welcome offer throughout the month.
Football fans get a top-10 matchup at lunch-time (or earlier, if they’re not on the East Coast), with Penn State visiting Ohio State at noon Eastern. That’s not the only big game of the day in college football, and it all precedes an intriguing UFC 294 card headlined by the lightweight title bout between champion Islam Makhachev and Alexander Volkanovski. BetMGM has you covered for all the action with BetMGM bonus code TODAY.
BetMGM Bonus Code and Welcome Offer
There are multiple welcome bonuses available to anyone who signs up at BetMGM for the big weekend ahead. One promotion worth considering will give users $1,500 in bonus bets — to receive that amount, you must first lose a bet worth that amount. If that happens, you’ll receive a refund in bonus bets for $1,500. That’s available when you enter the BetMGM bonus code TODAY.
The other option requires just a $10 wager and offers $200 in bonus bets. Sign up with BetMGM bonus code GETTODAY and when you place a first bet for $10, BetMGM will instantly provide you with $200 in bonus bets. You’ll receive that sum in the form of four bonus bets worth $50 apiece.
UFC 294 Odds at BetMGM
The main card has changed from the original plan, as Charles Oliveira was injured less than two weeks ago, with Volkanovski stepping in to replace Oliveira and take on the champ, Makhachev. Saturday night brings a rematch between Makhachev and Volkanovski, who fought at UFC 284 in February, with Makhachev winning by decision.
Below are the BetMGM odds for Makhachev vs. Volkanovski:
Two other highly anticipated UFC 294 fights are at 185 pounds, where Kamaru Usman will take on Khamzat Chimaev. In the latter, Magomed Ankalaev will battle Johnny Walker. Odds for those are below:
College Football Week 8 Odds at BetMGM
The college football slate this weekend is as good as any all season, starting with the Big Ten showdown between the Nittany Lions and Buckeyes in Columbus at noon. Later in the day, top match-ups include Tennessee-Alabama at 3:30 p.m. Eastern, and Duke vs. Florida State at 7:30 p.m. Eastern. BetMGM’s odds for those games are below:
NFL Week 7 Odds at BetMGM
On Sunday, NFL Week 7 offers several good games as well for anyone waking up wanting more after a long sports day on Saturday. The top games on Sunday include Lions-Ravens at 1 p.m., Chargers-Chiefs in the 4 p.m. window, and Dolphins-Eagles on NBC in primetime:
How to Download the BetMGM App
Here is a step-by-step guide for downloading the app and claiming your BetMGM Promo Code.
- iOS users can search “BetMGM” in the App Store, and Android users can visit BetMGM.com on their device’s web browser app. In some states, you’re able to download the BetMGM app directly from the Google Play Store.
- Download the BetMGM app and allow the app to verify your location. You can join from anywhere in the US, but you still have to turn on geo-tracking, even if you’re outside of a state where BetMGM is legal and licensed to operate.
- Create an account by providing your identity, contact information, and a unique password. You can also claim a welcome bonus, so make sure our BetMGM Promo Code “TODAY” is copied and you can paste it into the applicable section.
- Make a deposit using your preferred banking method such as PayPal, credit and debit card, or direct bank transfer.
- Use the BetMGM Promo Code (if you haven’t already) to bet part or all of your deposit for a first bet offer of up to $1,500.
- Tap the line you want and type in the size of the bet, and the BetMGM app will automatically display how much you stand to win.
- Submit the bet. If you win, you receive your bet and winnings. If you lose, the losses are refunded as Bonus Bets within 24 hours.