The UFC sets sail for Canada this Saturday for the first time since 2019 where it’ll hold UFC 289. This action-packed event should be nothing short of spectacular, and BetMGM Sportsbook is cooking up a great deal for bettors interested in adding their own stake to the game.
New customers can take home a $1,000 First Bet Offer for UFC 289 when they sign up using the BetMGM Sportsbook bonus code ‘TODAY’.
Scroll down for a full breakdown of this generous promo, along with important details about Saturday’s night of fighting.
Breaking Down BetMGM’s Welcome Offer
If only there was a way to bet on the UFC without incurring any damage to your wallet. At BetMGM, there is a way. New users can place their first wager up to $1,000, and if the bet doesn’t hit, then the sportsbook will send the entire amount of the wager back to you in the form of bonus bets.
Offers like this one are a must-grab. Let’s say you like Amanda Nunes to defend her belt against challenger Irene Aldana in the main event, so you place a $1,000 wager on the champion. If Nunes loses her title fight, then BetMGM will reimburse you the full one grand, almost as if you never placed the bet in the first place.
Get in on the action here: Get Up to $1,000 in First-Bet Coverage at BetMGM
How to Sign Up With BetMGM Bonus Code & Claim Prize
Signing up for a BetMGM account can take just a few minutes. Get started right away by following this simple step-by-step guide below to receive your prize before Saturday:
- Click here to activate the promo offer and transport to a special landing page
- Provide any required personal information (full name, address, last four digits of SSN, etc.)
- Insert the bonus code ‘TODAY’ to enable the offer
- Download the BetMGM Sportsbook app (Apple Store or Google Play Store) for live odds, quick withdrawals, etc.
- Deposit a minimum of $10 into your new account using any of BetMGM’s accepted online banking methods
- Place a wager between $10 and $1,000
UFC 289 Odds + BetMGM Sportsbook Bonus Code
Saturday’s headliner features Amanda Nunes, the baddest female fighter on the planet, as she defends her bantamweight belt against first-time challenger Irene Aldana.
The female GOAT (no lies detected) is a huge favorite yet again in her record-12th UFC title fight, being priced at -350 on the moneyline at BetMGM. Meanwhile, Aldana is a +260 underdog.
Here are the betting lines for Nunes vs. Aldana, along with a click-to-claim promo link from BetMGM:
UFC · Sat (6/10) @ 10:00 pm ET
|Rogers Arena, Vancouver, CA|
UFC 289 Event Info
- Location: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, Canada
- Date: Saturday, Jun. 10, 2023
- Start Time: Prelims at 8:00 p.m. ET | Main Card at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Where to Watch: ESPN & ESPN+
UFC 289 Main Card Odds
Here’s the main card lineup for Saturday’s event, along with each fighter’s corresponding moneyline odds at BetMGM (as of Friday afternoon, Jun. 9):
- Women’s Bantamweight Title Bout: Amanda Nunes (-350) vs. Irene Aldana (+260)
- Lightweight Bout: Charles Oliveira (+125) vs. Beneil Dariush (-150)
- Welterweight Bout: Mike Malott (-210) vs. Adam Fugitt (+170)
- Featherweight Bout: Dan Ige (-250) vs. Nate Landwehr (+200)
- Middleweight Bout: Marc-Andre Barriault (-135) vs. Eryk Anders (+115)