BetMGM is now offering a Risk-Free First Bet up to $1000 to new users via its sportsbook app.
To take advantage of this bonus, players must simply register an account on the BetMGM mobile sports betting app, then place a risk-free bet of at least $10 and up to $1,000 on any eligible sporting event.
News About BetMGM
BetMGM is an industry leader in sports betting and online gaming. BetMGM is headquartered in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and is owned by MGM Resorts International. They have official partnerships with several professional sports leagues, including the NBA, NHL, and Major League Baseball. In addition to their gaming partnerships with professional golf organizations, BetMGM holds exclusive betting partnerships with the Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Las Vegas Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Tennessee Titans.
- BetMGM & Cheddar News Partnership Creates New Prediction Market Venture
- BetMGM Plans To Launch Canadian Sportsbook
- Audacy And BetMGM Announce Two New Programs For Sports Bettors
- BetMGM Announces Huge Deal With PFL MMA
- BetMGM Sportsbook App Now Available At (And Around) Nationals Park In Washington DC
- BetMGM And The Hockey News Enter Exclusive Deal On Betting Content
- BetMGM Plans To Launch In Arizona Once The State Goes Live In September.
In June, BetMGM announced a partnership with the Professional Fighters League MMA, that offered bonuses on bets of that sport. Also, BetMGM will take part in the $1 million prize pool that will go to the champions of each weight class in PFL MMA, one of the quickest-growing sports in the United States.
In May of 2021, BetMGM became the first Official Betting Operator of the LPGA, announcing that they would list LPGA odds in their family of gambling products. The multi-year deal bolstered BetMGM’s status as a betting operator in professional golf.