Louisiana online sports betting is now live. Mobile sports bettors can now join Louisiana residents and visitors who have enjoyed sports betting at retail locations since November. BetMGM Louisiana is one of the first sport betting apps on the market and is offering up to a $1,000 risk-free bet to new customers when they sign up with our BetMGM Louisiana bonus code. That’s a great way to kickstart your online sports betting experience in the Pelican State.
How To Sign Up And Claim The BetMGM Louisiana Bonus
To claim the risk-free bet, all you need to do is sign up for BetMGM Louisiana and use bonus code “TODAY.” But act fast – we’re not sure when this offer will expire.
The process is fairly simple. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Download the BetMGM app. You can find it in the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, or go to BetMGM’s desktop site.
- Select “register” or “Sign up” to get started with the registration process.
- Enter all the necessary information, including your name, date of birth, address, email, password (you’ll create one), and Social Security Number. Also, have your government-issued ID ready to confirm your identity.
- Continue following the prompts to complete sign-up. If BetMGM requests to confirm your account with an emailed link, do that to finish the sign-up process.
- BetMGM will match your first deposit up to $1,000 with a risk-free bet.
Once you’ve registered and made a deposit, you may use your risk-free bet. Should the bet lose, your account will be refunded for its amount in site credits. Keep in mind you can’t withdraw that money right away. You’ll need to bet with it (and hopefully win) before it becomes available for withdrawal.
Louisiana Sports Betting Apps
Retail sportsbooks have already been flourishing, but mobile and online betting takes the industry to a new level. Louisiana is poised to become a leading sports betting market. Major industry players have already staked a claim in the state, earning licenses and launching their apps. Caesars, FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetRivers, in addition to BetMGM, went live on Friday, January 28, and others will soon to follow.